No announcement yet.

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been wondering why in the world #38 was on the roster. Now we all know. Back up kicker dude. Good for him. He got his ankles broke on one play by an RB juke. I thought they were going to be down 2 kickers in one game.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
      congrats. We got that the other times you have mentioned it. Please add "not posting in this nfl thread" to your list of boycotts. Thanks.
      :d:d:d

Comment

Good win for the boys today. Gotta keep it going to keep pace with the Eagles.

Comment

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

They are gonna get eaten alive as soon as they face a good qb.

That secondary is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was ugly and wet but a W is a W...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              They are gonna get eaten alive as soon as they face a good qb.

That secondary is awful.

Doesn't Kirk Cousins have the 2nd highest QBR behind Brady this season?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                Doesn't Kirk Cousins have the 2nd highest QBR behind Brady this season?

I have no idea. Did you watch the game?

Cousins was bad. Their line didn't do him any favors, nor did the weather...but he had open receivers all day. Every team the cowboys face has wide open receivers. Yet Dez is almost never open, and where the hell is Beasly?

Comment

Cousins was bad. Their line didn't do him any favors, nor did the weather...but he had open receivers all day. Every team the cowboys face has wide open receivers. Yet Dez is almost never open, and where the hell is Beasly?

Didn't Beasley leave the game with a concussion?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                    Didn't Beasley leave the game with a concussion?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes....

Comment

I haven't been too impressed with Dak this season. Many times there are open receivers and Dak can't hit them. They are not using their receivers as much as they could. Dak seems to force it to Dez more often than the others.

Every time the defense hits the field I cringe. The secondary has more holes than a trendy pair of jeans. Still...they are managing to win so I can't complain too much.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        I haven't been too impressed with Dak this season. Many times there are open receivers and Dak can't hit them. They are not using their receivers as much as they could. Dak seems to force it to Dez more often than the others.

Every time the defense hits the field I cringe. The secondary has more holes than a trendy pair of jeans. Still...they are managing to win so I can't complain too much.
                        While I agree to a point with Dak, in his defense, nobody was very accurate nor could they hold onto the ball in that rain yesterday.

Comment

Switzer needs to grow a pair and start returning some kicks and punts. Dak played well yesterday especially for throwing in the rain. Cut out the holding penalties and its a rout!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Cut out the holding penalties and its a rout!
                            Yeah those were starting to get ridiculous. Especially three from 4 time pro-bowler Tyron Smith... Two negating TDs that turned into FGs if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Yeah those were starting to get ridiculous. Especially three from 4 time pro-bowler Tyron Smith... Two negating TDs that turned into FGs if I remember correctly.
                              And Witten. I suspect when you start losing a step you do what you can but hell they just looked like dumb plays to me.
                              I did enjoy Aikmans comment " I wish someone would have taught me to throw in the rain".

Comment

Looks like Zeke going to miss some games.

Comment

Working...
                                X