Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
    Yes, I would take Irving any day and twice on Sunday over Dez.

I was really just yanking your chain..

Irvin*.....Irving is where he played..

But I would agree with your assessment..
    Last edited by Smart; 09-12-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I was really just yanking your chain..

Irvin*.....Irving is where he played..

But I would agree with your assessment..
      Dang! big fan but I don't even know his name . despite being called one of the triplets I don't believe he ever received as much credit for the team's succes that he deserved. One of my all time favorite Cowboy players for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Dang! big fan but I don't even know his name . despite being called one of the triplets I don't believe he ever received as much credit for the team's succes that he deserved. One of my all time favorite Cowboy players for sure

Well he is in the HOF. Think he got his credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Irvin was one of the best ever at route running and using his body to catch the ball. Look who just passed him in receiving yards for the Cowboys. It's no mistake it was Jason Witten, he does the same thing his routes are precise and he positions his body to help catch the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
            Irvin was one of the best ever at route running and using his body to catch the ball. Look who just passed him in receiving yards for the Cowboys. It's no mistake it was Jason Witten, he does the same thing his routes are precise and he positions his body to help catch the ball.
            Agree 100%... I believe if Irvin had more speed he would have been on par with Rice... As for Whitten, he is a great player and again one of my all time favorite

Comment

Irvin also had a quarterback that could throw a football through a swinging tire at 30 plus yards, he was not that open most of the time. Dak spreads the ball around to several receivers which to me is way better than having one or two receivers.

Comment

Love me some Dez.

He actually grew on me a little bit late last year. Just a little bit.

The guy who amazes me the most can't run a 4.8, 40 and is W.A.O. nearly ever play. Ole #82.

Go Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Love me some Dez.

He actually grew on me a little bit late last year. Just a little bit.

The guy who amazes me the most can't run a 4.8, 40 and is W.A.O. nearly ever play. Ole #82.

Go Cowboys

82 is my favorite football player of all time. I wish Dez would learn to read his guy and use that big body better, like 82 does. What holds Dez back, imo is his reliance on his vertical game. Sometimes it's more important to in the right spot in front of your guy, than above him. It's easier to hit a big receiver with the defender behind him on a crossing route, than to throw him open up high. As good as Dez is "above the rim", I'd rather see him use that big body and great hands on a guy to convert that 3rd and 7. He's so stinking good with the ball, I just want to see him block a smaller corner out when his young qb needs him.

THEN get ready for that high fade when you get inside the 10.

Comment

How'd my second all time favorite cowboy, Tony Romo do in the booth Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      How'd my second all time favorite cowboy, Tony Romo do in the booth Sunday?

By all accounts, he did very well. All I heard was replays of stuff today and it sounded like he could have layed back just a hair, and let the game come to him. But I can't wait to watch one of his games, I loved the extra analysis he offered.

I predict he'll be around a long time, but I imagine reviews will fall down the lines of who likes, and hates...the Cowboys. I wish they'd put him with someone besides Nance.

Comment

7 hours till game-time!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Odds makers have Dallas by 2.5 points.
                          My question is how do you score a half point?

Comment

Time to bring the pain to mile high!

Comment

Go Cowboys.

Comment

One hour to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X