Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTT Please

Comment

I cant wait i will be there and I know the guys from The Element podcast have a video and they will be in the house that night!! Plus I would pay 15 bucks just to wonder around Tailwaters!!

Comment

Up to the top please, getting close!

Comment

I'll be there. Bought my tickets a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
            I'll be there. Bought my tickets a few weeks ago.
            Awesome! Thank you!!!

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

we all need to come up with a sign so that all the greenscreeners will know each other

Comment

Originally posted by PublicLandFreaks View Post
                  we all need to come up with a sign so that all the greenscreeners will know each other

Looking for guys checking trucks for stickers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont have my sticker on my truck it on the beer fridge at the house. I might have to just walk around and yell out " Who is a GreenScreener???" You will know its me because i will be walking around interviewing people about the Full Draw Film Tour and BHA.

Cant wait to meet some of you guys tomorrow!!

Comment

I will be the good looking guy there wearing a Train to Hunt shirt and a Green BHA cap! ha ha ha ha I will also be running around everywhere trying to make dang sure this thing goes off without a hitch. My name is Trevor, so feel free to holler at me.

If you are not a member of BHA, or have questions about us and our intentions as an organization please pull me aside and we will talk. I am a big boy and can handle any question you have got about this org. I was one of the original board members and never thought I'd join a political organization, but our public lands are worth all the headache and hard work.

See y'all tomorrow!!!

Comment

Ok guys, last time. See you all tomorrow night!

Comment

Ill be easy to identify....probably the only asian guy there lol

Comment

If any of y'all aren't already BHA members it's an organization to sign up for. Only $25 for annual membership and it's one that actually works

Comment

I'll be there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                                I will be the good looking guy there wearing a Train to Hunt shirt and a Green BHA cap! ha ha ha ha I will also be running around everywhere trying to make dang sure this thing goes off without a hitch. My name is Trevor, so feel free to holler at me.

If you are not a member of BHA, or have questions about us and our intentions as an organization please pull me aside and we will talk. I am a big boy and can handle any question you have got about this org. I was one of the original board members and never thought I'd join a political organization, but our public lands are worth all the headache and hard work.

See y'all tomorrow!!!

I'll look for you. Been meaning to sign up with BHA for a while now-guess this will remove excuses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X