Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Hang tough Tina.......

Comment

Prayers for Tina, KCA

Comment

Prayers up, brother. God is in the supernatural healing business!

Comment

Originally posted by AfricaninTexas View Post
                          MD Anderson is an amazing place. My wife was diagnosed late 2015 and had two surgeries, chemo and radiation. She just had her annual check this week and is still cancer free. It is a tough journey but these women of ours are troopers. Be strong for her and I'll be praying for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Prayers for your family. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002. She has been cancer free for over 15 years. M D Anderson is a wonderful place & we are lucky that it is so close to us. Again, I will be praying for you guy's.

Comment

Very sorry to hear thiS news. My wife Tina had the same exact story and October 2010. 16 sessions of Chemo, surgery & 35 radiation treatments and she is all good. MD Anderson is where you want to be for this situation.

Sending prayers, feel free to pm if you need any information. Learn all you can about her specific tumor and don't compare someone else's cancer treatment to her treatment. It's very specific for every different variation. Also, do whatever protocol they suggest. We've heard too many stories of "I'm not doing chemo or I'm not doing radiation", sometimes it's tough but they know the best method for the best possible results.

Again, we're an open book. Feel free to reach out if needed.

Comment

Prayers up for y'all. Now kick that cancer right in the teeth!

Comment

Prayers up.

There sure has been an marked uptick in this crap lately. I hate cancer...

Comment

Working...
                                X