• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful!

Comment

She rocks It and it will come back. KCA

Comment

You go girl!!!

My sister went through that same thing with her hair. She got some really cute hats and a wig (it gets cold in Illinois in the winter). When her hair grew back it was much darker and very curley so she just had fun with it.

KCA

Comment

When mine grew back it was wavy in the back but has since straightened out.

Comment

Prayers sent. Ya'll hang in there. Keep smiling!

Comment

Don't get on TBH much anymore but sure hated to read this as a first thread .....prayers

Comment

With that smile, who needs hair? Glad to see that her attitude is so positive. Our prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers for Tina as well as you and your son.

Comment

Friday was Tina's third chemo infusion. She's got the physical part down, and if they didn't wake her, to verify her identity, before each drug, she'd most likely sleep through the whole thing ... the first medications are steroids, Benadryl, and some anti anxiety meds that knock her out.

She feels good, the afternoon after the treatment, other than being a little tired. The day after, she's almost normal, then 27 hours after the chemo, she gets an injection from a portable device that stimulates her bones to make more white blood cells. That evening, she feels like she has mild flu symptoms, then on Sunday it hits her and she doesn't feel well at all.

By the time I get home today, she'll be feeling pretty good.

One more session of this "bad stuff", and then 12 sessions of a lesser drug left to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      Friday was Tina's third chemo infusion. She's got the physical part down, and if they didn't wake her, to verify her identity, before each drug, she'd most likely sleep through the whole thing ... the first medications are steroids, Benadryl, and some anti anxiety meds that knock her out.

She feels good, the afternoon after the treatment, other than being a little tired. The day after, she's almost normal, then 27 hours after the chemo, she gets an injection from a portable device that stimulates her bones to make more white blood cells. That evening, she feels like she has mild flu symptoms, then on Sunday it hits her and she doesn't feel well at all.

One more session of this "bad stuff", and then 12 sessions of a lesser drug left to go.

Great to hear the worst is almost over! We are still praying for y'all and are hear if y'all need anything!

Comment

We are still sending them up brother!! Tell Tina that I have been wearing the rubber bracelet thingy I bought from maybe her co-workers (??)!!

I'm proud to be a part of "TEAM TINA"!!!

Comment

Still prayin' for you guys Kevin! Hang onto God and let Him do the work. You gotta be strong "little buddy" for Tina and Konnor!!

Comment

Prayers up for Tina that the treatments will be successful and as painless as possible!

Comment

Not on here much but glad I ran into this. Prayers outbound for Tina!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post

One day at a time. We will get this kicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X