Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Another cancer thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    ...let go, and let God handle it. I will pray for the perfect outcome plan for Tina, you and baby Konnor!!
    This right here^^^^.

Comment

Moving rapidly along ... medical oncologist appointment at 2PM tomorrow!

Comment

That's good, The waiting is the hardest part. We were there last Monday for an US and then again on Friday for a biopsy. We get to play the waiting game until the phone rings, New oncologist was very good and said she would call personally with the results.

You're in good hands there in the Mays building. There are some pretty good food for a hospital down on the second floor as well. Get a spiral-bound notebook and bring it with you all the time. Write down any questions or concerns and everything she has done. Those doctors are always helpful and have no problem spending extra time explaining and making you and her feel comfortable with their procedures and plans.

Comment

Continued prayers for y'all.

Comment

Lord God in Heaven, in the name of Your Son Jesus we ask You to guide this meeting today for Tina and Kevin. Give the medical staff and all Tina's caregivers wisdom, and the skills to do Your work Lord. Show them the right and best way to help You bring Tina through this trial and to make her whole when You're done. Comfort her and Kevin. Keep their family circle unbroken, yes unblemished. Make them strong as they prepare for this trial. Lord we know this is not Your doing as we know You do not want us to suffer, but we know Lord that we live in a fallen, sinful world and Satan is at work here constantly. Through Your son Jesus, we know we have overcome the world and that we are Yours. Thank You for that Lord God. And thank You for hearing our prayers and petitions and fulfilling our every need. In the powerful healing name of Jesus Christ our Savior we pray, Amen.

You got this Kevin!! Give Tina a big ol' hug from us all!

Comment

Prayers continue going up!

Comment

Prayers for you both and trust in God.

Comment

I just caught this thread Kevin. Tina is in our prayers. It sounds like they (she) found it early and hopefully they can eradicate it quickly and completely. Holler of there's anything we can do to help. Love and prayers for your family from the Middleton's.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

more kneemails sent up for your family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for strength, comfort, and supernatural healing through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Yesterday we had the appointment with the medical oncologist.
                          With the nature of the tumor, and since it already spread to the lymph nodes, he said we'll do chemo first, then surgery, then radiation.

To determine the type of surgery, lumpectomy vs. mastectomy vs. double mastectomy, he ordered some genetic testing. They took that blood before we left the building. If it comes back negative, in that she does not have the genetic markers for cancer, they'll do a lumpectomy. If it's positive, they'll take more.

He wants a CT scan, to make sure it hasn't spread anywhere else. That happens tomorrow morning at 8:30.

The medi-port, for the chemo will be put in early next week. Chemo starts on AUGUST 11th. The first four sessions are every other week. The last 12 sessions are every week.

Three weeks after the chemo, she'll have surgery.

This is all happening very fast, but yet it seems like it's taking forever.

Everyone that we've delt with, at MD Anderson has been outstanding. I couldn't ask for a better team of doctors, nurses, and even the ladies that work the desks. I can't imagine getting any better service that we are getting now.

Thanks, everyone, for the prayers, PMs, texts, and phone calls; it means a lot to have so much support.

Comment

Just seeing this thread.. Prayers for the Mrs's and you. I hope that this is a 1 and done Chemo and you can KCA. Positive thoughts coming your way.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent up that God's will be done. My mom is a breast cancer survivor.

KCA!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X