Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing the prayers for y'all Taxi.

Comment

Kevin, I will pray for Tina and you. God has this under control. You guys have faith, and be comforted knowing that He still heals and works for us.
      God Bless you all.

Comment

Still praying.

Comment

Putting one up for Tina and family. KCA!

Comment

Taxi,

Cancer sux! Prayers for you all. Look for a PM from me, I know the initial news is scary, but there is hope!

Todd

Comment

Hey Kevin,
              Once I saw your post this morning, I needed to log on just to tell you that I'm sending prayers to you and Tina. My wife's profession is geared towards cancer so if you need any questions answered, shoot me a PM and I can ask her if you'd like. Keep us posted!
              Ryan

Comment

Continued prayers for all.

Comment

We met with the surgical oncologist yesterday. Very calm, and polite woman. We hadn't had time to develop many questions, but she answered all that we had. The consensus is more tests. First is genetic testing to see if Tina carries the genes that they think are more prone to cancer. Then more scans to make sure that the cancer hasn't spread to anywhere else. After that, the team of doctors will formulate a plan of treatment. She did set a surgery date, just to get a spot for Tina, in case the team decides that surgery first is the correct course. If so, that will happen in 2 to 3 weeks. If they decide that chemo is the first step, the surgery will be canceled and rescheduled when chemo is complete.

They're trying to get an appointment set up with the medical oncologist today or tomorrow. One things for sure, no one at MD Anderson drags their feet.

I'd like to take a second to also thank our former president, and past administration for really screwing up our insurance system. If it wasn't for them, I'd get to spread out some of these bills.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for you guys

Comment

Praying for you. MD Anderson will get you fixed up.

Comment

Prayers up for all of you from a cancer survivor... Sent a PM.

Comment

Kevin, Tina and you are in GOOD hands right there at MDA. You are also in God's hands! Lean on Him. Trust in Him, and He will guide you and make y'all's way straight. The HARDEST part about all of this is the "waiting" and MDA folks know that. That's why they are so aggressive at your treatments. You guys won't be waiting any more than is absolutely necessary to develop a right plan and to take action.

...let go, and let God handle it. I will pray for the perfect outcome plan for Tina, you and baby Konnor!!

Comment

May God bless her and the family. Prayers for you folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                We met with the surgical oncologist yesterday. Very calm, and polite woman. We hadn't had time to develop many questions, but she answered all that we had. The consensus is more tests. First is genetic testing to see if Tina carries the genes that they think are more prone to cancer. Then more scans to make sure that the cancer hasn't spread to anywhere else. After that, the team of doctors will formulate a plan of treatment. She did set a surgery date, just to get a spot for Tina, in case the team decides that surgery first is the correct course. If so, that will happen in 2 to 3 weeks. If they decide that chemo is the first step, the surgery will be canceled and rescheduled when chemo is complete.

They're trying to get an appointment set up with the medical oncologist today or tomorrow. One things for sure, no one at MD Anderson drags their feet.

I'd like to take a second to also thank our former president, and past administration for really screwing up our insurance system. If it wasn't for them, I'd get to spread out some of these bills.
                                Sounds like Tina is on the right road for treatment and care. May God intervene and put his healing hands on Tina. May His will be done. May this be used for His glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X