No announcement yet.

Get Off My Lawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that video cut off but there is a worker in the bucket of the second truck. Crazy for sure

Comment

Bat caca Crazy old Coot. Wonder if he finally got suicided by cop?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
        My boss shot leprechauns in his front yard in Ft. Worth with a 50AE.
        That was due to somthing else entirely lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

On Wednesday, Florida resident Jorge Jove clearly couldn’t stomach the sight of an AT&T work truck parked out front of his house. Naturally, police say, he retrieved a revolver and started shooting out the tires and engine.
          Jove, a 64-year-old retired firefighter who lives in the city of Hialeh, was captured on video methodically shooting out all four corners of the unblinking truck. He moves around it calmly, reloading his gun several times, firing off at least 18 shots.

Oh Flori-duh

Comment

That old drunk had to much to drink playing golf this morning. Shot a bad round and comes back and takes it out on ATT. Retired firefighter. JEEZ. SMH.

Comment

Shooting the tires out isn't a good idea if you're wanting them to move their trucks!

Comment

Man that's crazy. I wish we had more info on what led to that and what that led to.

Comment

Crazy old man better have deep pockets.

Comment

Thats why you dont mess with old men!:-)

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                      I wouldn't be standing around to see him do it. If he's crazy enough to do that, what's him to keep from aiming that gun at a person?
                      This !

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                        Sadly I can't say I haven't come across this is certain area. Sometimes older guys turn into the angry old man. I suspect sometimes it can be agitation from a lifetime of poor life choices or something as serious as a brain tumor or the onset of alzheimers.
                        Or maybe they're just ****** off because the world they built is being systematically dismantled by politicians, technology, millennials,and various other spawn of satan.....

Comment

That's wild...

Comment

On Wednesday, Florida resident Jorge Jove clearly couldn’t stomach the sight of an AT&T work truck parked out front of his house. Naturally, police say, he retrieved a revolver and started shooting out the tires and engine.
                            Jove, a 64-year-old retired firefighter who lives in the city of Hialeh, was captured on video methodically shooting out all four corners of the unblinking truck. He moves around it calmly, reloading his gun several times, firing off at least 18 shots.

Update: After an initial investigation it was found that Mr.Jove just hated Michelins.
                            He was arrested in his home, being found smearing himself with peanut butter and watching "The Jerk".

Comment

Update: After an initial investigation it was found that Mr.Jove had just watched a marathon of Transformers movies while drinking seven 2 litre bottles of Mountain Dew.
                              He was quoted at the time of his arrest of pledging allegiance to MegaTron and screaming "Hail the All Sparc". He was also found with several inappropriate pictures of Megan Fox in his pockets - which no one blames him for.

Comment

Hes out on bail already..

A Hialeah man who is accused of shooting up two AT&T trucks Wednesday that were parked near his home told police that he went "bananas," an arrest report said.

Comment

Working...
                                X