Get Off My Lawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Off My Lawn?

I don't think I would be sticking around to film a whacko that is shooting my work trucks....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qhHX_BoVHA"]Florida Man shoots out AT&T workers Tires - YouTube[/ame]

Where's Burnadell??? Hope he didn't run off to Florida.

Comment

Weird... would like more info

Comment

Sadly I can't say I haven't come across this is certain area. Sometimes older guys turn into the angry old man. I suspect sometimes it can be agitation from a lifetime of poor life choices or something as serious as a brain tumor or the onset of alzheimers.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Speechless........

Comment

" he is shooting with an actual gun ; a revolver "

guess he wanted his service turned back on a little quicker .....

danged if i would have been following around grandpa filming.

Comment

Cmon... who HASNT wanted to do that when your service dropped because they were hookin up a new customer down the street?

Comment

I wouldn't be standing around to see him do it. If he's crazy enough to do that, what's him to keep from aiming that gun at a person?

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                    Speechless........
                    Me too. Guy needed a speed loader. Rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Cmon... who HASNT wanted to do that when your service dropped because they were hookin up a new customer down the street?
                      Man, I had just typed up the perfect response. It was very witty. Took me a while to articulate my thoughts but it was worth the time. As soon as I hit send the dang internet drops out and my cable modem started flashing amber. Ugh! I'll be right back gotta step outside for a minute....

Comment

I'd like to know the entire story with this cat. Crazy!

Comment

That used to be my line of work and boy the stories I could tell. I had to call the cops several times. Never did have my truck shot though. It's amazing how many people think they don't have to give the phone company or power company access to their backyard if they have phone/power lines in their backyard. They sure change their attitude though when for some unknown reason their phone goes dead. Not that I would ever do that. LOL

Comment

I wish the camera man had the video of the police rolling up.

Comment

My boss shot leprechauns in his front yard in Ft. Worth with a 50AE.

Comment

Working...
                              X