No announcement yet.

Zeke, you dumb arse !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe any of you Fanatic Posers that have bashed JJ on here can find where I've participated with you.

It's silly how quickly the same fans jump to boast and get defensive over the same owner you've spewed toxic disgust over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Obviously the NFL Hall of Fame thinks so.
      They do?

I guess I missed that day the NFL named him "The Best Owner in the NFL".

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
        I don't believe any of you Fanatic Posers that have bashed JJ on here can find where I've participated with you.

It's silly how quickly the same fans jump to boast and get defensive over the same owner you've spewed toxic disgust over the years.
        What does that have to do with facts?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Yeah don't let that get in the way of a Jerry bashing!

The NFL is a business and Jerry is the best in the business whether you like him or not.
          Then let's allow FORBES to present this trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            What does that have to do with facts?
            If we are going to use this "fact" as the criteria for the Best Owners in the NFL, then get prepared to include the owners of the following NFL teams as THE BEST:

49ers
            Redskins
            Rams
            Jets
            Bears

All are at the very top of the chain with your criteria.

Comment

If we are going to use this "fact" as the criteria for the Best Owners in the NFL, then get prepared to include the owners of the following NFL teams as THE BEST:

49ers
              Redskins
              Rams
              Jets
              Bears

Ok? You were talking about people bashing him and then defending him. What's your point now?

Besides, what is "my criteria".?

Comment

Funny when people forget or choose to deny that the NFL is a business just like any other large company/corporation. Of course those championships do make them more $$.

Jerry has proven he can rake in the $$ without a championship.

Comment

What is silly is your annually predictable and fanatical obsession with bashing anything Cowboys under some guise that you are a self appointed expert and the only one that is ever right. You left for awhile when folks called you out on your ad nauseum obsession and now you have come back ....again....please do us a favor and go be a Cowboys basher and Swami NFL expert somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    Funny when people forget or choose to deny that the NFL is a business just like any other large company/corporation. Of course those championships do make them more $$.

Jerry has proven he can rake in the $$ without a championship.

You are right about it being a business, however

It just proves that there are too many fans stuck in the 80's and 90's. If the Cowboys were a relatively new team just like the Texans, they would not be on top of that Forbes list like they are and Jerry would be considered mediocre if their record has anything to do with this conversation

Comment

49ers

Redskins

Rams

Jets

Bears

No, only one is at the very top...

Best owner
                      Aweful GM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        [/b]

you are right about it being a business, however

it just proves that there are too many fans stuck in the 80's and 90's. If the cowboys were a relatively new team just like the texans, they would not be on top of that forbes list like they are and jerry would be considered mediocre if their record has anything to do with this conversation
                        "if" lol :d

Comment

OK, I'm confused now. Is Zeke the dumb arse or Jerra?

Comment

[/b]

It just proves that there are too many fans stuck in the 80's and 90's.
                            Well.... except the Cowboys didn't win any of their championships in the 80s so that's an odd place to be stuck in..

If the Cowboys were a relatively new team just like the Texans, they would not be on top of that Forbes list like they are and Jerry would be considered mediocre if their record has anything to do with this conversation
                            And IF my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle. Every team would be considered mediocre if you took their record into account....winning is cyclical. Check the Patriots lifetime record.....the Packers...the 49ers?....the Steelers?..

The money deal proves that Dallas has a loyal following after years in the league.....Texas and America as a whole are loyal folks. I'd rather see great loyalty to a team despite their record than the bandwagon fans who jump to every Super Bowl winner every year. You act like its a bad thing.
                            Last edited by Smart; 07-19-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              What is silly is your annually predictable and fanatical obsession with bashing anything Cowboys under some guise that you are a self appointed expert and the only one that is ever right. You left for awhile when folks called you out on your ad nauseum obsession and now you have come back ....again....please do us a favor and go be a Cowboys basher and Swami NFL expert somewhere else.
                              Still sore from when I shared with all of OUR fans back to the week of the Super Bowl that Dallas could not keep Romo if they were to make good business choices?

Please show me where I have "bashed" Dallas football.

I obviously look at it more realistically vs laying it all out there defensively as some type of poser only to need to be talked off-the-cliff during the next loss.

Don't like the discussion? Nobody states anyone has to participate.

Comment

[/B]

It just proves that there are too many fans stuck in the 80's and 90's. If the Cowboys were a relatively new team just like the Texans, they would not be on top of that Forbes list like they are and Jerry would be considered mediocre if their record has anything to do with this conversation

We can apply "ifs" to any organization to create wild hypotheticals. But they don't change the facts.

IF the....falcons, won 6 straight titles, they still wouldn't be worth what the Cowboys are because no one has more successfully marketed and capitalized on their brand, than Jerry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X