McMullen Ranch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    My dad is on stand where we flew for 45 minutes and who shows up......thankful he is alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If he only knew what you were trying to provide him. 20 does, no bucks, no fighting no worries about food or water or predators.. If he only knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      If he only knew what you were trying to provide him. 20 does, no bucks, no fighting no worries about food or water or predators.. If he only knew.

Yep. Easy street.

Saw the Caribou buck last night and he is still intact. Shoot me a message mañana or call my Dad whenever is good.

Comment

Good looking animals, buck you got put in is a brute.
        Who flies for yal?

Comment

My dad is on stand where we flew for 45 minutes and who shows up......thankful he is alive!

Nice! Fun seeing Tina on the chopper!

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
            Good looking animals, buck you got put in is a brute.

Who flies for yal?

Thanks. Phillip Hindes out of Charlotte. Was our first time using him but won’t be our last. They did a great job and will be our go to for DMP catches going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
              Nice! Fun seeing Tina on the chopper!

Nobody was more surprised then me when she said she wanted to go for a ride! Glad she did. She had fun.

Comment

That's so awesome seeing the whole family involved (lady's too ) . Can't wait to see the critters in 2018.

Comment

What a Great Thread... That Typical is PERFECT!!!

Good Luck the rest of the Season!!!

Comment

Not a bad backup buck.

Looks like a great weekend with the family.

Comment

How in the Rose Garden did I miss this thread???????

My friend, you have some unreal toads walking your grounds.

Congrats on the skillet heads, and have really enjoyed catching up with the thread.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                        That's so awesome seeing the whole family involved (lady's too ) . Can't wait to see the critters in 2018.
                        Thanks Brett. I am pumped to start the DMP program. Should be great in future years.

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                        What a Great Thread... That Typical is PERFECT!!!

Good Luck the rest of the Season!!!
                        Thanks! We really wanted to get the big 12 but it wasn't in the cards this year. Hoping he gets through the season unscathed and comes back bigger and better in 2018 at 5.5!

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                        Not a bad backup buck.

Looks like a great weekend with the family.
                        Was a very fun weekend and very educational with the catch. Had never been a part of anything like that.

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        How in the Rose Garden did I miss this thread???????

My friend, you have some unreal toads walking your grounds.

Congrats on the skillet heads, and have really enjoyed catching up with the thread.

Rwc
                        Thanks! It has been a fun project so far and continues to be! I am pumped about the future of our herd. I think we are on the right track but still requires lots of learning and tweaking.

Comment

Thanks! It has been a fun project so far and continues to be! I am pumped about the future of our herd. I think we are on the right track but still requires lots of learning and tweaking.
                          Yes sir, I would have to agree that you and your family are on the right track.

And we all appreciate you sharing the learning and tweaking with all of us.

Rwc

Comment

One of my friends from College posted a video of them setting up a DMP. Watching that helicopter zip around was crazy awesome!

some beautiful animals you have and that 12 is an amazing animal! Love his look!

Comment

All caught up in this thread and looking forward to keeping up with the incredible progress. Y’all are onto something good, Hunter

Comment

We flew for 45 minutes this AM looking for the big symmetrical 12. Never laid eyes on him and slightly worried something happened to him. We did capture this guy and 20 does.

Thursday evening I got a nice doe.

Will update with photos and video when I get back to Houston and get some time. DMP capture was a blast but I’m worn out! Was a beautiful morning for it. Hot now

Good for ya'll, That buck will do!! He's Super nice

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                                Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X