Last round of tc pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Wow unbelievable genetics!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Our biggest buck finally shed his velvet. Still have a handful of deer in velvet but the majority have shed out.

Comment

Had a blast looking through this thread. Thank you for sharing and you have some beautiful deer. Super jealous.

Comment

In for the season.

Amazing deer.
                Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                  In for the season.

Amazing deer.

Thank you. Going to be a slow hunting season. Should have a bunch of good pictures but not shooting much. Looking forward to it nonetheless.

Comment

What's your plans for the last deer in post 152? Is that something you want, looks narrow for what you're going for.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                      What's your plans for the last deer in post 152? Is that something you want, looks narrow for what you're going for.
                      He more then likely will be removed. I don't think there is anything wrong with leaving him one more year but he is certainly not what we are looking for. He has potential to grow to be a HUGE non typical but that is the last thing I want for our ranch. We are looking for big, typical frames, just like 99% of the people on here.

Comment

Radar looks like you have had a good rain and still getting a heavy downpour right now. I was going to try to head back that way tomorrow, but might wait for it to dry out now.

Comment

So, do you have any target bucks this year? Can't wait to see what some of them look like on the ground.

Comment

Latest bunch. Most out of velvet.

Mitch, let's talk about a trade. I know you like freaks!

Comment

Some amazing deer sir!! Yall are definitely doing it right.

Comment

I really enjoyed this thread and the animals are just fantastic. Great photos. Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                                X