No announcement yet.

Man Shoots & Runs over Bald Eagle with ATV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking animals have more rights then unborn children.

Comment

P.o.s. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by byler11 View Post
        When i worked in lake management their was a guy in east Texas whose pond we took care of and he had a bald eagle their and he did what u mentioned, stocked the pond every year so he could watch the eagle come down and catch fish.
        You guys realize a lot of people up north would love to watch a coyote kill animals?

And here we are with the nice cute furry animal so lets protect it.. But the things we don't like...lets kill them all!

No one here would care if it was a coyote, wild pig, raccon etc... But lets throw the book at this guy. And of course I'm about to hear it's because it's against the law... LOL Sure it is, because you guys always agree with the laws.

Comment

I don't agree with what he did, but the punishment seems pretty harsh to me. Armed robbers, rapists, and drug thugs get off with less punishment. Doesn't add up in my opinion.

Comment

Coming from Wisconsin and growing up in the 80's and 90's, eagles, wolves, pheasants, turkey, and sandhill cranes were non existent in my youth, all of them have exploded since the early 90's except pheasants. Turkey and crane seasons have been opened to control population... Turkey seasons were opened 20 years ago and pop is perfect, pheasant season never closed and they are still hurting badly, crane is open now and is looking good, wolf/eagle no season and are really starting to f* things up. Sad to see that people judge the killing of a predator/nuisance animal that is not located in their area as bad. People in Wisco would love the opportunity to shoot hogs because they are not around that area, I have buddies that come to visit just to shoot an "exotic" hog. If wolves make their way down here...let me know how mystical they are to you when they are destroying your deer population (or fish pop for eagles). It's pretty retarded to have your neighbors watch you run over an animal no matter what the situation, but when I look myself in the mirror and ask myself if I wound a nuisance animal, no matter what it is, I'm going to dispatch it as fast as possible because I don't want the animal to suffer. If it's shooting a yote off a 4 wheeler, wounding it, and running it over as quickly as possible, so be it. I'm just as american as the next guy, I work hard and pay my taxes. If our national symbol was a hog in texas I would kill it if it was doing more bad than good, if our national symbol was a wolf and I was in Wisconsin I would kill it for the good of conservation. Canada's national animal is the Beaver, if I was from Canada and found out someone killed one I would throw a fit...

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
              It's cool up until calving season, then you want them to go away.
              Had a pair that we'd see on our place where we ran 200 momma cows. I never had a problem with them messing with calves. They did have plenty to eat on that place though.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Had a pair that we'd see on our place where we ran 200 momma cows. I never had a problem with them messing with calves. They did have plenty to eat on that place though.
                Have a pair nesting on the back of a pasture. Sometimes they'll confuse dead with just dropped if mama walks off to feed after cleaning them.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                  i'm not gonna lie . . . . if I had a pond and a bald eagle was catching fish out of it I'd go buy more fish

what a jack wagon
                  yes sir - my thoughts too...

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    100k for killing a bird...same government pays for babies to be killed...we are a wack country.
                    Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the outrage?????????
                    Wacked indeed....

Comment

I can't believe he drug it off into the woods!!!

He must have been out of Flour and grease

Comment

Working...
                      X