• Show
Clear All

Sent my ABE. Just Glad I had 4 make it to weekend this time! Coach

Comment

Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by porkrind View Post
        Abcdj, you won the bet! I'll send that Lincoln for you! DJ didn't help at all!
        Put it on my credit line! Double or nothing on the next one

Comment

RDM, as soon as my wife gets off the phone, I'll have her PayPal you the $$$. Congrats.

Funny story for y'all. So my wife and I were visiting our son and some friends in Dallas this weekend. (Jordan Spieth lives near him.) Watched the tourney all weekend. The buddy who we stayed with was to play golf after church this morning with three other friends and he texted them to not say a word about the tourney, as he was going to watch it this evening on his DVR after their round. Fast forward to their golf game today. They are on about hole 7 or 8 (doesn't really matter) and he hits a bad drive into adjacent fairway. As he and another friend (who happens to know the Spieth family) await a group to play through before he hits his ball, the friend recognizes that the Spieth family is the next group waiting to play through, and without thinking, yelled out a huge "Congratulations" to them!!!! LOL Thought it was neat that the family was out celebrating the victory with a round of golf!

Comment

Money sent.

Congrats on the W!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
              Grace is one of those guys that gets up for the majors.. Check out his record Many high finishes in majors the last few years. Gutsy Player that plays with a lot of grit. Also has one of the lowest ball flights on tour. All that makes him a good pick for the Open.

My paypal is sminor@hot.rr.com
              Snail mail s minor P.o.box 626 Lorena, TX 76655

If anyone used the other paypal address that is ok..
              Payment sent!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                RDM, as soon as my wife gets off the phone, I'll have her PayPal you the $$$. Congrats.

Funny story for y'all. So my wife and I were visiting our son and some friends in Dallas this weekend. (Jordan Spieth lives near him.) Watched the tourney all weekend. The buddy who we stayed with was to play golf after church this morning with three other friends and he texted them to not say a word about the tourney, as he was going to watch it this evening on his DVR after their round. Fast forward to their golf game today. They are on about hole 7 or 8 (doesn't really matter) and he hits a bad drive into adjacent fairway. As he and another friend (who happens to know the Spieth family) await a group to play through before he hits his ball, the friend recognizes that the Spieth family is the next group waiting to play through, and without thinking, yelled out a huge "Congratulations" to them!!!! LOL Thought it was neat that the family was out celebrating the victory with a round of golf!
                That's good stuff. I talked with his dad a time or two when I was out recruiting and watching other guys that were paired with Jordan during his high school years. Really humble and down to earth guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Put it on my credit line! Double or nothing on the next one
                  10-4!

Comment

Pp sent.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                      Exactly what rtp said you would say

Comment

I've been traveling all day, who won?

Comment

Grace is one of those guys that gets up for the majors.. Check out his record Many high finishes in majors the last few years. Gutsy Player that plays with a lot of grit. Also has one of the lowest ball flights on tour. All that makes him a good pick for the Open.

$sent

Comment

Great job on the win - paid up $$

Comment

$5 sent via PP.

Nice picks!

Comment

PP sent. Nice job, Roy!

Comment

Working...
                                X