ATV Tires...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATV Tires...?

Where do yall usually buy tires for your atvs?

Have had good luck ordering from Rocky Mountain. Good pricing and shipped quick!

Comment

Rocky Mountain atv get my vote as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Discount beat everyone on price on mine.

Comment

Rocky Mountain ship quick with good prices and selection

Comment

motoxmall.com

Comment

I like Rocky Mountain.

Comment

You didn't mention if you can take the old ones off and put the new ones on the rims yourself. Or maybe you know someone that will. Some Walmarts that sell tires will put customer supplied tires on (but not all of them so ask first if this is your plan).

Lots of tire sellers have their stuff on Amazon check them out. I bought a new set of Kenda Bearclaws off Amazon a few weeks ago. The price was good and shipping free since I'm a prime member.

Comment

I do mine myself. I use a high lift jack with the lift part put into my receiver hitch. The bottom plate goes next to the rim. Jack till the bead releases. Then two tire spoons to get them off the rim. Then spray a little lubricant around the bead. Mash and twist them on. Getting them off the rim is the hardest part.

Comment

Any mom and pop tire shop will be able to mount them up for you. Shouldn't be more than $5 a tire, I think I paid $3 a tire on mine. Still saved money buying from Rocky Mountain ATV.

Comment

Discount tire
                      Rocky Mountain
                      4wheel parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

bought at discount tire.... but they charged extra cause they had to go get them from another store. So might not do that again.

Comment

I have had great luck and best prices with mud throwers. Very good customer service.
                          Welcome to MudThrowers. We specialize in off road tires and wheels for ATV and UTV. Our products include the best ATV Mud Tires, ATV Wheels, Cheap ATV Tire Kits, ITP Tires and Maxxis ATV Tires. Free shipping on all ATV tires and wheel kits.

Comment

Discount Tire will match any competitor's lowest price on any tire they sell. They will mount them for free.

Comment

Amazon has good prices, no tax and usually free shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X