Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living the land owner dream in Navarro County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it out today, we are getting brush cleared to put in new fence around original 32 and I got some pics of the 76.

Also got a feeder set up and corned some roads. I really need to get on pig duty.

Found a pretty good shed, great beams and mass, brow was broke off and time length wasn’t great. Prob 3-4 seasons old.

One of my biggest projects to tackle on the new place besides an enormous amount of brush work. This is the main crossing leading to the crp field. It is severely washed out around the culverts
    Last edited by KactusKiller; 03-01-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Good lookin place man! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You’ve got a beautiful place there, Jack! Congrats on the additional acreage!

Comment

Man that’s awesome!

Comment

Appreciate it!

Comment

Happy Family!

Comment

How did you “case” those steel porch supports?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  How did you “case” those steel porch supports?
                  What do you mean case?

Comment

What is your plan for fixing that creek crossing with the culverts? About how far across is it?

I'm still undecided what the best way is to get across my creek. Not sure if it would work, but I thought about getting a couple of culverts and a couple pallets of concrete. Trying to figure out what will work and what is the most cost efficient.

Comment

I'm going to add crossties for a retaining wall to the sides of the road way to reduce the erosion.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you. Place looks great! Congrats on the additional acreage!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                            I was actually not looking to add on yet but my neighbor approached me out of the blue last yr about it and it took near a yr to finally get it all worked out on both ends. I wasn’t really ready to do it yet but if I passed the opportunity I’d be kicking myself for many yrs to come.

I’ll try to get some pics some time this week.
                            Hard to hide that big money! Will be surprised if you hang around us Irion Co small timers this year! lol

Congrats man.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Hard to hide that big money! Will be surprised if you hang around us Irion Co small timers this year! lol

Congrats man.
                              My wife has asked several times if I’m getting rid of the lease and I just laugh

Comment

Looking dang good,Jack!

Comment

Working...
                                X