Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living the land owner dream in Navarro County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electricians topped out the electric and lowered everything up so we now have full power. Now we can start spending some nights there. That’s when the real fun will start!

Comment

Awesome progress!

Comment

Congrats, looking Great! Nothing like seeing your own place come together!

Comment

Looking good Jack

Comment

Any updates? Place is looking good!

Comment

HVAC and electric is complete, just need to set cabinets and toilet and we are ready to rock. Oh and also some furniture of some sort.

As far as deer my resident deer are really hammering the food plots.

Comment

Looking super cool Jack!

Comment

You have a real nice place, Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                    Looking super cool Jack!
                    Thanks

Comment

You have done an amazing job! It's fun to see all of these improvements you have made and how much nicer the place is since you purchased it. Great work!

Comment

I’m not much of a hunter I guess but I’m a heck of a farmer

Got a hunt in but struck out, wind was screaming but touched it out in a tripod

Hoping to catch up to this old bruiser, I’m thinking he is 8.5 plus, he has eluded me last yr and so far this yr

Comment

im glad to see theres a lot of people on here that hunt navarro county. im pretty knew to the green screen. but lived in navarro county all my life. Have hunted the core land there at navarro mills lake a couple times. I also hunt 50 acres by lake halbert.

Comment

Totally blessed there brother, that is just pure awesomeness! Congratulations to you and yours!

Comment

Originally posted by SM69 View Post
                              Totally blessed there brother, that is just pure awesomeness! Congratulations to you and yours!
                              You have no idea! Thanks

Comment

Welcome!

Originally posted by Big Bad John View Post
                                im glad to see theres a lot of people on here that hunt navarro county. im pretty knew to the green screen. but lived in navarro county all my life. Have hunted the core land there at navarro mills lake a couple times. I also hunt 50 acres by lake halbert.
                                We have a Blacklands hunting thread as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X