Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    Beautiful looking place you have. Great thread also.
    Thank you sir! Great to have you along

Comment

This is the target area of the Timber Stand Improvement operation in posts 581 and 584 It encompasses 12 acres in the northern portion of the 90 acre sanctuary. Its central location on the property made it the logical choice in kicking off the Timber Stand Improvement plan

I needed to re-post this after editing the photo!
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice thing about getting all your stands hung now is it want be 100 degrees in August trying to get them hung!! Stands look great!

Comment

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
          Nice thing about getting all your stands hung now is it want be 100 degrees in August trying to get them hung!! Stands look great!

I thought we HAD to wait until it was over 95 degrees and at least 70% humidity to hang stands?!?!? [emoji12]

Incredible work! Look forward to seeing how the new stand locations work out. I especially like the Great Cedar Throne of death.

You should be sitting on GO by May!
          Last edited by Booner Sooner; 04-10-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
            Thanks! This weather sure makes all of these activities easier I am completely out of stands, so now I have to figure out something else to do

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
            I thought we HAD to wait until it was over 95 degrees and at least 70% humidity to hang stands?!?!? [emoji12]

Incredible work! Look forward to seeing how the new stand locations work out. I especially like the Great Cedar Throne of death.

You should be sitting on GO by May!
            Historically, 90 degrees plus is the only way to do it Looking forward to how all of the locations work out! Just thankful for the time to get it done! Time is something that is usually in short supply for me

Comment

Had a chance to go out and take at look at my Soybeans today and they seem to be doing really well! Since they are Round-Up Ready I will spray them in about 3-4 weeks to kill all of competing growth coming in as well The last pic is just clover and left over wheat from the fall!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Darton; 06-02-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Looking good sir!

Comment

Looking good Jay. I hope mine look as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                    Had a chance to go out and take at look at my Soybeans today and they seem to be doing really well! Since they are Round-Up Ready I will spray them in about 3-4 weeks to kill all of competing growth coming in as well The last pic is just clover and left over wheat from the fall!
                    Nice. I would leave a small area un-sprayed just to see what difference it makes. ?

Comment

Place has come along way since 2017 congrats. I am curious what state is this in???

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                        Looking good sir!
                        Thanks

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                        Looking good Jay. I hope mine look as good.
                        Appreciate it John! I do not think you have a thing to worry about! With all of the rain we have had yours will be in excellent shape

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                        Nice. I would leave a small area un-sprayed just to see what difference it makes. ?
                        be

Thanks! I tried that in a previous plot and lost the whole thing. The competing vegetation choked it all out!

Originally posted by IOWA BOW HUNTER View Post
                        Place has come along way since 2017 congrats. I am curious what state is this in???
                        Thank you sir! Its Oklahoma

Comment

Looking good

Comment

About 7 days ago I went and sprayed my Soy Beans with Round-Up to eliminate all of the competing vegetation! Appears to be working well and should give them a nice boost
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good Jay!

Comment

Good to see your plot is still hanging in there. Deer ate my big plot down to nothing. Small plot is looking good though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X