Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
    A bear with earrings, huh? Does that make him straight or possibly hunter-curious?
    Always was told, one earing and maybe a little curious, two earing's maybe not as curious.............

I do like the looks of that hand corn spot.....

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
      A bear with earrings, huh? Does that make him straight or possibly hunter-curious?
      Hopefully not hunter curious

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Always was told, one earing and maybe a little curious, two earing's maybe not as curious.............

I do like the looks of that hand corn spot.....

Rwc
      Looks like I am going to need to relocate this spot because he dropped anchor

I did call the state and he is categorized as an observation bear that can be harvested/killed. At some point they captured him and will use metrics gathered on the back end to monitor the population. They also said that yellow tags indicate male and pink indicate female bears! The only bears that cannot be taken have actual radio collars around their necks Interesting to say the least, since my experience with bears is extremely limited!

Comment

Another week of growth is behind us with just a few left to go
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
          Another week of growth is behind us with just a few left to go
          That 8 sure is looking good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

He is looking good for sure! I really like the quality of your pics. Which Bushnell is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
              He is looking good for sure! I really like the quality of your pics. Which Bushnell is that?
              It is a Bushnell Trophy Trail Camera Essential E3, it has performed well and the price point is nominal

Comment

A few more pics of Yogi
                Attached Files

Comment

Yep, definitely a male!

8 point is looking good too!

Comment

Your "pet bear" is cracking me up...........

I am shocked he has not scented and found your protein stations.

Deer are still looking good.

Rwc

Comment

Wow... I don't have words for how much fun you must be having. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                        Yep, definitely a male!

8 point is looking good too!
                        That one pic erases all doubt Thanks!

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        Your "pet bear" is cracking me up...........

I am shocked he has not scented and found your protein stations.

Deer are still looking good.

Rwc
                        Not totally convinced that he didn't escape from the zoo With all of the rain that we have had I am not seeing the numbers that I usually do. There is a massive amount of food out there for them, so I have put of some remote cameras to try and get a few different buck located

Originally posted by LilHoss View Post
                        Wow... I don't have words for how much fun you must be having. Thanks for sharing.
                        It is a ride for sure It all starts with a dream!

Comment

Darton, looks like the 8pt needs a ride in the back of the ranger on October 1!

Comment

WOW.... What a place. Sure hope you get to see some of the deer you were seeing in 2017!! Your going to make people forget about South Texas!! Keep up the good work. Following.

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                              Darton, looks like the 8pt needs a ride in the back of the ranger on October 1!
                              At this point he has a ticket to ride

Originally posted by J.C. View Post
                              WOW.... What a place. Sure hope you get to see some of the deer you were seeing in 2017!! Your going to make people forget about South Texas!! Keep up the good work. Following.
                              This place is really amazing and its anyone's guess as to what will show up Thanks for following! If you come give Oklahoma a shot you won't go back

Comment

Protein season is about done and this will call it for the year as far as refilling it! Prepping for fall plots will happen in the next couple of weeks, so the preparations continue
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X