Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good, Sir. I’m thinking that skinning shed is going to get a good workout this Fall! Otis’ days are numbered.

Like the material and the blown up map of the Ponderosa. Setting the stage for the little ones to to have a heck of a place to grow up.

Now we just need that 3,000 sq ft log cabin!
    [emoji51]

Comment

Good looking work My Friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
        Looking good, Sir. I’m thinking that skinning shed is going to get a good workout this Fall! Otis’ days are numbered.

Like the material and the blown up map of the Ponderosa. Setting the stage for the little ones to to have a heck of a place to grow up.

Now we just need that 3,000 sq ft log cabin!
        [emoji51]
        I sure hope your right Speaking of the cabin, I like the way you think Would you mind co-signing so that we can get that project started? I would be willing to give you a time share interest

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Good looking work My Friend!
        Thank you sir

Comment

The only time share interest would be in a tree overlooking the feeder that Otis frequents but I have doubts I could afford that either. [emoji33]

Comment

you okie dudes should get some of them game cam thingys. from what i hear, you might need heavier cable for the skinnin' shed.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
              The only time share interest would be in a tree overlooking the feeder that Otis frequents but I have doubts I could afford that either. [emoji33]
              You would be amazed at what co-signing on the lodge would get you

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
              you okie dudes should get some of them game cam thingys. from what i hear, you might need heavier cable for the skinnin' shed.
              That braided cable should be sufficient and if it isn't I may have a real problem I remember you wanting some cattle pasture pics, so I took a few out of my front gate from my neighbors place to give you some kind of idea what the country in this neck of the woods looks like. Also, when you get a chance check your PM box.
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on that dream come true place!

Comment

You have a beautiful place and that is allot of work to get it where you want it and to maintain. But enjoyable work at the same time with results.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                    You would be amazed at what co-signing on the lodge would get you

That braided cable should be sufficient and if it isn't I may have a real problem I remember you wanting some cattle pasture pics, so I took a few out of my front gate from my neighbors place to give you some kind of idea what the country in this neck of the woods looks like. Also, when you get a chance check your PM box.
                    that looks like some nice ground!

that pm feature is pretty cool! only problem is i sent two and none went through. maybe its too techy for me. the first one i sent was an exhaustive detailed story of trials tribulation tears and victory that encompasses my lifes history. the second one simply said "test".

possibly, the second one didnt go through because i ran out of ink typing the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
                      Congrats on that dream come true place!
                      Thank you sir

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                      You have a beautiful place and that is allot of work to get it where you want it and to maintain. But enjoyable work at the same time with results.
                      You have no idea how correct you are

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                      that looks like some nice ground!

that pm feature is pretty cool! only problem is i sent two and none went through. maybe its too techy for me. the first one i sent was an exhaustive detailed story of trials tribulation tears and victory that encompasses my lifes history. the second one simply said "test".

possibly, the second one didnt go through because i ran out of ink typing the first one?
                      I got both PM’s.

Comment

Looks good my friend. You thinking of putting out cameras yet?

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          Looks good my friend. You thinking of putting out cameras yet?

Rwc
                          Yes sir, I am going to get the protein feeder camera going tomorrow!

Comment

So that’s what paradise looks like

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                              So that’s what paradise looks like
                              Its different for everyone, but for me it is

Comment

I am almost complete with my bow setups for the year. Last year was filled with a lot of trial and error since I didn't have that much time to prepare between the season and closing. These two particular setups are going to be very productive if last years homework notes stay constant. I am really happy with the fact that instead of screw in steps I switched to ladders and have been very pleased with the switch thus far. I have one more bow setup coming, but just haven't had the time to put it up yet, but will very soon!

The first setup is south of a major food plot about 100 yards and on an old road with some lanes.

The second setup is on the narrowest part of a large established food plot that will be planted in clover and wheat for the fall.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Darton; 06-30-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X