No announcement yet.

if you only had 8 hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the wrong question. Or it is a bad question with an irrelevant answer.

please dont take offense at this reply mr Top.
    but in the end the final eight wont count much for most men. What counts is how we spent the previous life as a whole. If one were to think the final eight doing what you like to do will satisfy you I believe you might be disappointed. No, the final eight will be shortly forgotten just like all the other things that were mentioned by Ravenhill.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      Go get a $2 million dollar insurance policy to pay out to my wife and kids so they are taken care of.
      Most life insurance policies are not good until 30+ days after enrollment. I would spend it makin love to my wife, as best I could (I'm 65), For as long as I had left! Let the kids know I loved them too!
      Last edited by locolobo; 01-11-2021, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Build a big camp fire and have a weiner roast with my 10 Grand kids! That's just me.

Comment

I may be one of the few here to say this, I hope I die at work myself. I recently had the opportunity to experience retirement and it sucked. At first it was a novel feeling of being at home and doing what I wanted. That last about 8 months and then I did what I wanted by going back to work. I use to dream of retirement and it was not what I thought it would be. There were to many things I missed I suppose. I missed the grind, I missed the thrill, I missed all the things work brings-both good and bad. In a hundred years no one will even know who I was and whether I retired a rich man or died a poor man. My goal is to check out happy

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
            Call me and I’ll help you celebrate a “better day coming”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Will do sir!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Make sure those I love know they are loved back. Right any wrongs I can think of that are my fault, sit at the ranch by the fire and look up at the stars I will soon look down on.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                I would spend my last 8 hours praying and singing hyms. And inviting any and all family and friends, and anyone else who wanted to, to join me.
                Yessir, not a bad way to go.

Comment

I've done everything I've wanted to do.

8 hours or 80 years, it's all the same to me.

Comment

Spent the last 26 years married to the same woman. And I believe I would wanna spend my last eight right next to her doing just about anything would be fine.

Comment

Sex

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Comment

Having sex,catching rattlesnakes or shootin coyotes. Not necessarily in that order but I'd want to go out having fun. I wouldn't even need another person with me to do any of that either which is the great thing about it.

Comment

#12. I’ve got a lot more days behind me than I do in front of me. It’s all about relationships folks. Live a life where there is standing room only at your funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Having sex,catching rattlesnakes or shootin coyotes. Not necessarily in that order but I'd want to go out having fun. I wouldn't even need another person with me to do any of that either which is the great thing about it.
                            Bahahahah, that made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                              Bahahahah, that made me laugh
                              That'd stir up some conversation at my funeral.

"How'd he die?"

"Well I'm not sure. I heard he had some dead coyotes in his yard,a box of rattlesnakes in his living room,all of his huntin stuff was out and he was dead at the dinner table. Apparently he was eating steak and seafood with no pants on. There were 5 strippers asleep in his bed and a stolen cop car in the driveway."
                              Last edited by okrattler; 01-11-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

All I’d do is sit with my wife and daughters and talk. Not really about anything in particular, but I’m most at peace when I’m with them. Nothing replaces the comfort of spending time with your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X