No announcement yet.

Going live at the diamond C! A little traditional a little compound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% agree. Nice animals OP. Looks like you had a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tradslam, how long is that axis? Looks like really good mass! Congrats again on a couple great trophies.

Comment

Bowhunt-r I can't remember but Skylar measured him, maybe 33ish would be my guess. I'll be re booking after I finish up hunting this fall, November/December ish. I'll probably put it on here and try to get a group going. Would make sneaking up on pigs easier and general camp life more entertaining!

Just pulled in the driveway.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by tradslam; 07-02-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Heck of a trip!! Thanks for taking us along!!!

Comment

Heck yeah. If you book next yer shoot me a message. I'll be down for a trip

Comment

It will be about the same time, end of June. And I will, I'll also put a post up

Comment

Nice animals. Did you hunt over feeders or just corn the roads

Comment

Corn roads!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Nice animals. Did you hunt over feeders or just corn the roads
                    Don't ask questions like that, they'll think you have an alterior motive...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post

Just stop already. Stop trying to play innocent victim. If you didn't pull the same exact crap on every thread we may believe you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Going live at the diamond C! A little traditional a little compound

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post

Don't be troll.

You've referred to this place as a petting zoo before and now you try and act innocent.
                        Your cheap shots are thinly veiled and quite childish.

Last edited by Sparkles; 07-03-2017, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                          Don't be troll.

You've referred to this place as a petting zoo before and now you try and act innocent.
                          Your cheap shots are thinly veiled and quite childish.

Yep! I can't stand when people do that. As a man, when you say something either own it, or say you were wrong and apologize. Don't pussyfoot around like you are as innocent as the Virgin Mary. Man up and own your comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X