No announcement yet.

Upper laguna madre- fishing reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tide still pretty high down there? Was down there a month or so ago and it was up a little but wondering with the full moon if it has dropped out. Headed south tom morning.

Comment

Tide seems to be pretty high.

Comment

Well laguna reef was great. Dang good food. Headed out early to fish again. If anybody has any tips or locations to get on some Keeper fish. Any help would be great. Fishing half a day then headed back tomorrow. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
          Well laguna reef was great. Dang good food. Headed out early to fish again. If anybody has any tips or locations to get on some Keeper fish. Any help would be great. Fishing half a day then headed back tomorrow. Thanks guys

Where is this??

Comment

Originally posted by benwhite34 View Post
            Where is this??
            Very end of Laguna Shores rd right by Bluffs Landing.

Fishing was on fire this week in the Laguna. Caught limits of trout every day and limits of reds a couple days. Not many big trout but alot of nice solid fish. Biggest trout of the trip was a 26.

Comment

Limits of trout and drum the passed couple of days. Fishing has been good even with the crowds. There has been a ton of small fish we've had to weed through.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                Limits of trout and drum the passed couple of days. Fishing has been good even with the crowds. There has been a ton of small fish we've had to weed through.
                Yea we cussed those dinks for awhile! Aggravating as hell to watch those little trout eat dollar bills

Comment

What is the fishing like in September in the ulm.

Comment

Drum where it like crazy running in huge schools last weekend. Fishing wasn't great other than the drum. Didn't have any live bait and still caught a lot of drum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are there lots of flounder in the ulm ? How is the flounder gigging?

Comment

What is the fishing like in September in the ulm.
                        I'm sure some of the local experts will give a better report but typically late September and October when the water starts to cool down the fishing really cranks up. Some of my best trips have been during October and November but I don't go much because I'm much more mad at deer than fish!

Comment

I caught these last week right on the edge of the ICW drop off. Strawberry/White Flappin Shad.
                          Are there lots of flounder in the ulm ? How is the flounder gigging?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Oh sure now you wear long sleeves but you still have the cap

Comment

^^^^^ and a hankie around my neck^^^^^ No more Cancer for me.

Comment

I'll be heading south in the morning out of Bird Island. Hopefully i still remember how to fish!😀

Comment

Working...
                                X