No announcement yet.

How do you handle difficult teenagers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'course, if it's a 15 year old kid, probably his dad is the one who needs an *** whuppin'...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      'course, if it's a 15 year old kid, probably his dad is the one who needs an *** whuppin'...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        What age are we talking here exactly?
        Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
        I believe he is 15.
        That was the answered I needed. Im pretty sure I would have put him in his place the very first time he insulted me. If it happened again, I would let him know violence would commence without warning if I heard it again. Disrespect is something I didnt tolerate from my sons, their friends or any of my relatives' kids. I also make sure to say it where their dad or parent can hear it. I told one of my friends he might be able to whip my *** but if he didnt get control of his son I was going to hurt the kid and then he was probably going to have to hurt me because he was going to be ****** off.
        Last edited by rtp; 06-26-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Gotta love participation babies. Mommy and daddy let this occur. All three need a good arse whoopin.

I'm sick and tired of this ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

People learn life lessons through pain and by fearing for their lives. It usually only takes once for a grown adult to put a kid in their place the right way....

Comment

1. I don't tolerate disrespect from anyone....especially kids.
              2. I hit fast and I hit hard.
              3. I can afford a good lawyer.

This kid just hasn't had his *** whooped enough: that's all:

Comment

This would be a two step process for me.
                Step 1: Verbally abuse him until he cries.
                If that doesn't work
                Step 2: Bear hug with us touching nose to nose and ask, "am I the only one feeling this overflowing sexual tension?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                  Gotta love participation babies. Mommy and daddy let this occur. All three need a good arse whoopin.

I'm sick and tired of this ****

This couldn't be more true. Dad and mom obviously never tore that butt up when he disrespected them growing up. If so then it wouldn't happen now.

Comment

As a father I would never let my kids talk that way to anyone. If they did they'd get a whooping where you wouldn't have to even think about it.

Comment

Don't put up with that crap. That's why he's like that people let him be.

Comment

Hold him down and hump him til he pees!
                        Just like you show dominance to a dog.

Comment

Sounds a lot like my cousin when he was about 17. His mom invited me over for supper one night and he'd never talked down to me but I've seen him back talk his mom like he was a child several times. That night a girl from school that he liked was at the house eating supper too. I can't remember exactly what he said to me but I'd had enough so I grabbed his ankle and yanked him off the couch,pushed his head against the carpet and told him to cut it out with the back talk. His mother never said a word about it. He got up fightin mad and embarrassed. He never did act like that again when I was around. He's actually turned out to be a really good kid. That stuff starts at home. If you let someone run over you they'll do it. If the parents don't get a hold on their kid they'll think they can get away with it with everyone around them.

I'm not a parent but I was a heathen once myself. I've seen it with other people's kids. In my honest opinion you should have rubbed his head in cow crap. That young man is gonna have to find out sooner or later you can't go through life talking that trash to people. He'll find out from someone bigger and stronger that he can't just do that and expect nothing in return someday. And it won't be a fun experience.

Comment

99.9 percent of the time, children are a reflexion of their parents. I would of told something like, "Knock it off. I'm not your parents. Anything you want to talk about?" Sounds like he has a lot of angst.

Comment

Perhaps you should remind him (and his father) that he's a guest, and that his permission to remain there is closely related to how he treats others.

Comment

I will tell you this, Ive taken down more than one that was bigger than me. ****** off Old Man Strength is a Muther. Ive also pinned a few to the wall by their throat, that will get their attention too. I hate having to be the bad guy because their parents never taught them respect but Im willing to be the bad guy because it is for their benefit in the long run. I never had a reoccurring problem with any of them after it either. Nor did anyone else when I was around.

Comment

Working...
                                X