Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What TBH would you like to have a beer with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I'd like to meet the lady who said she shot the boar hog at 200 yards, in the dark, while it was on top of and attacking the other girl.

I believe that would be Texastornado

Comment

I would like to drink a beer with Encinal. I know a lot of people don't care for him, but I think he is hilarious.

I have been fortunate to drink some beers with many a TBH'er and can't say I have had a bad time with any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had beers with several already, all good times.

GarGuy, Johnny, TildenHunter, and Chew are a few that come to mind. Plenty others on the list though.

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
          To many to mention but I say....

Doc May
          Landrover
          Buff
          Russ
          Saltwater Slick (other than bownanza)

Lots of big time stories with those guys.

Ray I swear I'm gonna come fish with you one of these days!! There's nothin' I can think of that I'd enjoy more than that!! Can you handle 4 plus you on your boat chasin' trout n reds? I'll make my buddies bring the beer!

Comment

Originally posted by spikebuck View Post
            Sweet tea with Cajun Blake. There are a lot of good people on here.
            This one for sure. Quite a few others as well though.

Comment

I have met so many great folks on this site and later met them in person, especially at Bownanza. I can tell you, each and every one has been such a positive experience! Without exception it truly is like we'd feel totally comfortable sitting around a real campfire sittin' on an old stump an' spinnin' yarns (all 100 percent true) and laughing 'til our sides hurt!!

Ain't no way I could mention them all... But a few do stick out that I'd like to add to that list that I have not met in person yet...
              Shane
              GoldenEagle
              SpeedGoat
              Trophy8
              GarGuy (as well as I "know" him, I can't believe I've not met him! Heck, we're almost kin!!)
              TrailBoss
              Bill in San Jose (can't believe he puts up with that CA madness!)
              Shake n Bake
              ... just too many!!!

And now for those on my beloved "Ignore list"...

....well, guess I better not go there... don't want to call out the dip-switches...

Comment

Last edited by jer_james; 06-28-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                  I think...

You're the TBH member that I like to most meet. With no disrespect intended to a few other friends that I may have made while expressing some thoughts and while sharing some of my adventures.

We got a few political differences, but over the Big Picture... just how effing important is that?

I got a lot of woman stories to tell, and I swear on all that is Holy, ain't none of 'em made up. Nor exaggerated.

I'ii speculate that you got plenty too - and I'd sure like to listen to them while sipping some cold Dos Equis. Hell, Bud... It's entirely possible that all others in attendance could vote the two of us into some kind of Coochie Hounds Hall of Fame.

And thanks to a couple others that chose to mention me.

Bob Lee
                  Another thing I have learned on here is that there are some wild theories about a lot of things, but that doesn't make a good person ...

May not think alike, but it would still be a great time just to BS and enjoy a cold beer.

And I'm now extremely jealous of JSweet

Comment

I would like to set up a time where Ragin, JHill and Xbowhunter could sit across from one another, and I would be at another table just spectating. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
                      I would like to set up a time where Ragin, JHill and Xbowhunter could sit across from one another, and I would be at another table just spectating. LOL
                      JMalin to moderate of course

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        Lol. Gonna bite my tongue on that comment.

What's the problem? You don't think I'd be any fun or what? I can hang with the best of 'em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
                          What's the problem? You don't think I'd be any fun or what? I can hang with the best of 'em!!

Hahahaha!! Hey, I'd buy you a beer! No doubt!

Comment

Yall got me to thinking. I dont really drink ( though I have been considering picking it up lately ) but there are quite a few I wouldnt mind sharing one with.

Looking back I have met a fair number if you count the several Bownanzas I have been to. But more than that I have either shared a lease, javi hunted, bird hunted or fished with a fair number of you. And I can honestly say there isnt a single one I have disliked. I dont usually make much of an impression on folks ( I am very shy ) and people have a tendency to believe I am indifferent towards them due to my demeanor, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Cheers

Comment

Any and all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to make a nanza one of these years so I can meet some of these characters on here

Comment

Working...
                                X