• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol ......the fat one

Comment

Yea, that stinks.

Comment

Well that does suck. Better update that resume and send it out.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
          Well that does suck. Better update that resume and send it out.
          Way ahead of you. Going on my second interview tommorow.

Comment

Absolute the worst part about being a business owner when a severe downturn occurs... Layoffs come after other not so pleasant cutbacks to try to keep everyone employed...

I'm sorry you have to not only dish out the dirty stuff, but having to do it knowing you'll be on the receiving end too! That's a BAD deal for sure!

Comment

Who do you work for?

Comment

FedEx Supply Chain. Lots of unhappy folks today some got a chance to take a reassignment others got the package. I hated to bust up my team. But that's the way it goes

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  Lol ......the fat one
                  I know it's not funny, I was just trying to add some humor to an otherwise bleak situation. Sounds like you are taking your new normal in stride

Comment

Prayers up for Ya brother

Comment

Well it's over 258 laid off 950 reasigned to other positions within the company. Now it's managements turn. 40 Supervisors and Mangers will go. I feel bad for the ones that got laid off they were the ones with the longest tenure. The "reasoning " was that there weren't spots available for employees at their pay grade. People that had 3 months kept jobs while people with 5 to 15 years get to kick rocks. Wish them all luck.

Comment

Oh yeah 950 temps got released so all and all around 1300 on the street.

Comment

Wow, that's crazy. That's a lot of people to layoff in a short period of time.

Comment

Sucks. Sounds like my days in pharmaceutical sales. "We're gonna lay off everyone with tenure and a six figure salary, so we can hire new kids out of college for $50k"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that stinks. Good luck to everyone involved trying to fight to keep the wolves away.

Comment

Check out Phillips 66, they hire for a variety of positions. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X