Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as they're fried.

Comment

Yep fried shrimp tails are good. Been known to eat peal and eat shrimp with the peals still on.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
        Haah! Was walking down the meat case aisle in a local small food store and was shocked to see a package of chicken feet for sale.
        Now my fil and his family would be on fried chicken feet like hippies on hummus, that was a delicacy for them.

Comment

No thank you

Comment

Yep fried ! Next time you peel them , batter the peels and fry them , cracklings of the sea !!!

Comment

Yep me too. Wife thinks I'm bat s crazy

Comment

Fried...yes
                Chicken feet are tasty too

Comment

Nope, no way. Why?

Comment

Does powdered fiber count? Over 40 you know[emoji5]. Says it's from crustaceans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do.

Comment

Shrimp Tails......Who Eats 'Em?

lol I've been waiting for 11 years for this topic to hit TBH. I actually got into, probably the only "fistfight in shrimp tail history" when I was 12 years old. Staying with friend on the coast and dad fried a ton of fresh shrimp up for dinner. I noticed my best friend at the time eating them, tail and all. Well.....I said, you "ain't supposed to eat the tails". He said "yes your are", I said your stupid. He said, no your stupid. Next thing I know we are locked up and knocking the sheet out of each other and rolling on the trailer floor. Moms were a screaming, drunk dads were laughing.

I didn't speak to him the rest of the trip. We whipped each other's azzzes over shrimp tails.

Never told that story to anyone but my wife and kids....lol TBH never lets me down....[emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                            A buddy of mine does every peanut. I did one and will never do that again
                            A girl from Chicago showed me this about 15 years ago. I asked her if she was the only one who did it and she said No her Dad does too. I tried some and I like them that way.. roasted and salted. I eat them whole

Comment

Yep, fried!

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                                Haah! Was walking down the meat case aisle in a local small food store and was shocked to see a package of chicken feet for sale.
                                My grandma used to make the best chicken feet. My wife won't touch them. Fried shrimp tails ---yes !

Comment

Working...
                                X