No announcement yet.

Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I posted this before. as far as the record books, its still in place.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
      Not the coolest record in the world but one I imagine won't be broken for a long time to come. I hold the record for most hit by pitches in a college World Series game. No I wasn't pitching. I was the one being drilled.....three times in a single game. To make matters worse it was to our rival North Carolina.
      Not a creepster but I went to WFU so I had to look you up. You’ve got a pretty unique family history up here in North Texas. All that happened before I was born but I’ve heard/read the story about your uncle a million times.

Comment

I may still hold the school record for standing broad jump at 98". Who says white men can't jump.

Comment

Where should I begin...these are not “records” to most people but I hold records for longest air guitar solo, invisible piano and invisible drum solos. Those are just a few of my own records. So many others they slip my mind.

Comment

Record carp caught on rod & reel in Tom Green County. Not sure if it still stands. I even had my pic in the Standard Times!

Comment

AS of now, I'm pretty sure I hold the record for head shaking at all these records.

Comment

In high school hold the record of a 78 yard punt and college hold the record for 87 yard punt

Comment

I was chasing trout in the lower Colorado River one spring with a white glow char tail queen cocoho and landed a big blue. Got the TPWL water body record and a big fish award.

Comment

Medina river large mouth bass record. 8 lbs. Broke the previous record of 2.5 lbs. Didn’t get it to TPWD Office until next morning. It weighed closer to 8.5 when I caught it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to have the record for furthest hole-in-one with a PW--192 yards. Guy in my group pulled a five iron and I scoffed and called him a limp wristed _______ and told him I could get home with a wedge. Ball landed about a yard past the hole and rolled back. Guys in clubhouse didn't believe us. :-)

Comment

My son held the state record for blue cat caught on a fly but it has since been beaten. He was in high school when he caught it. He still holds the record here on Fork for blue cat on a fly.

We also had a kid that caught a state record long eared sun fish off our dock here at Lake Fork Lodge. The TPWD sent a truck to pick the less than a pound fish up and take it to Athens.

I've got pics of both but am too old to post after photo bucket went pay only.

Comment

I have a record but it’s probably too scratched to play anymore. It’s an old credence Clearwater revival record

Comment

I hold some state records in archery :-)

Comment

My wife hold the record for putting up with my **** the longest

Comment

I might have posted this already but I hold the record for the number of beef ribs eaten in one sitting at Risky’s bbq in Ft. Worth. 23 of them big ole beef ribs! All you can eat beef ribs was right up my alley! Me and my fellow O-Linemen bout put them out of business back in the day!

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X