Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the world record gold carp , taken out of Toledo bend . 18lbs 12 oz

Comment

Ok ready for some good news today, I hold the record at Blinn College from 1989 for putting the most cheese balls (Planters) in my mouth at one time.........24. Your welcome!! Had to do it fast so the saliva would not soften them up.

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
        I have four ex wives and still own my house, gotta be up there.

Sorry guys, this guy wins the thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe a team record but I was a member. After watching Cool Hand Luke one day with two of my roommates we went out to party and the conversation came up about how many eggs we could eat. None of us liked hard boiled so we decided sunny side up was the way to go. About 1:00 am we said lets go for 20 a piece and see what happens.

Hit Ihop and the waitress said I have to go ask the manager thinking this was a prank. We gave him a $100 and said run us a tab in case we go for more. He said ok, want them all at once? we said yes.

About 15 minutes later we were served. The way the waitresses can stack the plates 3/4 on each arm it like a squadron of B-2 bombers flying over to drop a few bombs.

Hour and 1/2 we finished. Never felt so disgusted in my life but also was proud by the drunken spectators egging us on.

The guy who owned the house said if we ever pulled that stunt again he's kicking us out.
          The exhaust stench lasted for a few days.

Sure the professional eaters eat twice as much, but I would like to see how much they can eat after getting hammered all night then hit Ihop.

Comment

gold and silver medal in state police Olympics handgun competition,,,

Comment

I'm sure it's not official in any way, but I once ate 23 pieces of pizza at CiCi's.... and then played a tennis match.

Now, in all honesty... I lost the tennis match. But, I have still never met someone who ate as many pieces as me. As such, I still feel like a winner :-)

Comment

For 15 years my dad had the state record and lake record goldfish. 5.00lbs, Lake Conroe

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                  Nursejenn lol'ed

Comment

I let myself get too far behind to comment on every single one of these. I didn't expect this many people to reply so I'm actually really surprised. I've read every single one so far and all I can say is there are some talented and lucky folks around here. I've enjoyed reading through this thread. Really,really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                      Not the coolest record in the world but one I imagine won't be broken for a long time to come. I hold the record for most hit by pitches in a college World Series game. No I wasn't pitching. I was the one being drilled.....three times in a single game. To make matters worse it was to our rival North Carolina.
                      Nice work! Who'd you play for?

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                        I hold the record for the most road signs shot left handed over the roof from the drivers window while drunk.

I also hold the record for having the most flechette warheads from an AC-130 explode around me without getting hit.
                        I'll pass on the warhead challenge but opposite hand road sign shots sounds fun! On private property of course

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                          Lowest ERA at my HS (0.32) and tied for most strike outs in a game (19).
                          Bet you had a bunch of first pitch strikes back in those days! Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            I'll throw one out for my nephew. Graduated highschool last year and finished tied number 2 all time in the state of Texas with stolen bases in a single season. He swiped 61 bags his senior year!

Dang!

Comment

Most time spent in the penalty box, and I'm the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by dave kaden View Post
                                ok I held the the colo NFAA bowhunter finger field and hunter round records at 505,503 pts for 22 years!
                                I have a SCI bow auodad that I think was about 135 and a near net all time BC elk @ 374,I Just took a free range axis that will be sci top ten but must wait another 20 days for it to dry. looks like about no # 7 or 8..I have won national championships in aerc endurance horse racing(3). cowboy mounted shooting(2) and won finger class in the first NFAA bowhunter class 3d Nationals back in 1983. Ok so I like competition. search me on youtube to see what mounted cowboy shooting is all about.videos from world and national championships..(David Kaden)
                                So that cowboy shooting looks bad *****.. couple questions.. do spectators become innocent bystander victims? Do the horses wear ear protection, what projectiles are you shooting?

Comment

Working...
                                X