X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oak trees

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      If you're going for more of a redneck theme, you could concrete a some poles in a few 5 gallon buckets. Just make sure one or more of the poles have a tether ball attached to it.
      Originally posted by bobc View Post
      And if you don't have any buckets, you could always use some old tires.
      Oh heck yea!! Now we're gettin' somewhur!! When you get done Matt, post up some pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        If you're gonna pull that shade sail as tight as it needs to be, you'd better dig really deep holes, and put a hell of a lot of sakrete in there!

Your neighbors poles will be leaning soon!
        Planning on 24" deep now. I'll take it down when not in use. It doesn't have to be crazy tight.

Comment

Ive wanted to find an old RV sun shade / canopy, the roll up kind. Mount it to the back of the house.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

We got one of these and its great for shade and alot less ugly than a sail shade.

Comment

About two years ago I bought 2 cedar elms that were about 12' tall already. They were about $100 each (on sale). They are probably 16' tall and 6-7' wide now.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
                Ive wanted to find an old RV sun shade / canopy, the roll up kind. Mount it to the back of the house.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

See my previous post... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Home Depot. Solar Shade.

Comment

I have the same thing. I put in a pool. Jump in when it gets too hot.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0665.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	24498857

Bought this and a hardware kit. $46 shipped. Now to get poles. It'll be less than $100 total I bet. So boom. Take that about upping the budget

Comment

****, that's cheap! I have a spot that might could benefit from some of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          ****, that's cheap! I have a spot that might could benefit from some of that...
                          Look around on there. One was $36.99 this is the same company same thing for less. Can't find the difference. If it sucks then amazon pays shipping back. No loss. Good reviews too!!

Comment

Angle some rebar into the concrete or out an upside down "T" at the bottom. Something to hold it straight.
                            Might as well run electricity to each pole for lights speakers. Need a couple beer holders on each post. Maybe a wrap around shelf for a plate of BBQ.

Might as well right...?

Comment

When you figure out what you want then call me. I've got sq. tube here at the shop and can cut it to length. Just pay what I paid and I buy at a discount so as cheap as you will probably find. If you need any thing welded, I'll do it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                                When you figure out what you want then call me. I've got sq. tube here at the shop and can cut it to length. Just pay what I paid and I buy at a discount so as cheap as you will probably find. If you need any thing welded, I'll do it for free.

TBH sure is full of nice, helpful people... [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X