Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake news

Comment

I think this fight is gonna be a lot tougher for Floyd then y'all are thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
        For the sake of me spending 100 bucks on something worth watching....i hope you're right. I missed rousey's broke jaw heard round the world shot, im not going to miss this. lol

Comment

It will be as tough as Floyd wants to make it. And if you've seen Floyd fight then you know what the answer to that is.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Connor approaches the fight from a technical stand point. Floyd has never seen someone who can fight from different low stances like Connor and some of the mma guys fight from. Also something like opening a round with a run in super man punch would be something Floyd has never had to worry about his opponent doing. I would be surprised to see Connor in your typical up tall boxing stance. Gonna be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wanna bet? I've got $100 on Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                It will be interesting to see how Connor approaches the fight from a technical stand point. Floyd has never seen someone who can fight from different low stances like Connor and some of the mma guys fight from. Also something like opening a round with a run in super man punch would be something Floyd has never had to worry about his opponent doing. I would be surprised to see Connor in your typical up tall boxing stance. Gonna be fun

In boxing, the fighter isn't allowed to leave his feet.

Mayweather don't have ko power, imo.

Did you read all the ridiculous rules Conor had to agree to to accept this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                  In boxing, the fighter isn't allowed to leave his feet.

Mayweather don't have ko power, imo.

Did you read all the ridiculous rules Conor had to agree to to accept this fight?

Comment

MacGregor wont get a glove on him, and Floyd will jab and dance his way around the ring......
                    I wouldn't pay to watch this fight at all.

Money grab

On a side note....Mayweather has made $700 million in his career and he cant pay his tax bill....What a freaking moron

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      MacGregor wont get a glove on him, and Floyd will jab and dance his way around the ring......
                      I wouldn't pay to watch this fight at all.

Money grab

On a side note....Mayweather has made $700 million in his career and he cant pay his tax bill....What a freaking moron
                      Be serious - you really dont think he can pay his tax bill ?

Comment

seriously.....No I don't

he will be broke 10 years after his career is over

Comment

What a circus! It might be all hype!

Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather have shown they have a differing sense of style during the tour to promote their fight, but there was something similar about their arrival in London.
                          Attached Files

Comment

seriously.....No I don't

Shirley you can't be serious

Comment

seriously.....No I don't

His Net Worth is $400 million

And he's about to get a lot more ...

Comment

seriously.....No I don't

He wants to pay the IRS in cash, most of his money is tied up in stocks and bonds and can't get a 100 million out , he doesn't want to give you his assets and stocks so he's waiting till the fight to pay the IRS straight cash

Comment

Working...
                                X