No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Mcgregor Aug 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a mess! I thought Floyd was seriously lacking class but I think this guy has taken the prize!

Comment

The one video I watched Connor told Floyd sr. if Floyd jr disrespects his name he "may just bounce an elbow off his temple and then strangle him" I kind of suspect the fight end in a disqualification, for some MMA tactics to take over. They both walk away with nice paychecks so I doubt either really cares. Boxing fans will say Floyd is 50-0 and MMA fans will love Connor went MMA on him.

I am not a boxing or MMA fan. I was bored and after hearing so much hype I was watching some press videos yesterday. I won't pay to watch it but it's entertaining to follow it when I am stuck at home recovering from surgery haha.

Comment

Watch the sparring video LegacyArcher posted. McG couldn't do anything against that guy. He won't make contact with Mayweather unless he shoots in, which I hope he does just to add some excitement!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          Watch the sparring video LegacyArcher posted. McG couldn't do anything against that guy. He won't make contact with Mayweather unless he shoots in, which I hope he does just to add some excitement!
          Apparently this was sparring in preparation for the Nate Diaz fight a year ago. While he can improve in that time he will need to get infinitely better which will be difficult.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Mayweather-Mcgregor Aug 26

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
            That's three........

Conner= won
            Floyd= too
            Tyson= tree
            Rousey= for
            Chuck=5

My spelling and punctuation may not be the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Black Ice; 07-14-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I have to admit it's been hyped very well. I still think it's a money grabbing circus though. Floyd should win if he takes it seriously at all. I think he will win. 50-0 and never fight again.
              Yep. Just read and article of the two flying in the same private jet together to London from NYC.

It's all a show. Not paying PPV just to see a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                Conner= won
                Floyd= too
                Tyson= tree
                Rousey= for
                Chuck=5

My spelling and punctuation may not be the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Hahaha, hilarious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Yep. Just read and article of the two flying in the same private jet together to London from NYC.

It's all a show. Not paying PPV just to see a draw.

Showmen. There's no real dislike here between them. Just two guys working on getting themselves the fattest paycheck possible. More power to then.

I won't shell out $100 for it but they are selling the hell out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
                    Showmen. There's no real dislike here between them. Just two guys working on getting themselves the fattest paycheck possible. More power to then.

I won't shell out $100 for it but they are selling the hell out of it.
                    Especially when Maywether has outstanding tax bills dating back to 2015...

Comment

McGregor better win with all the talking he's doing

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                        McGregor better win with all the talking he's doing
                        No way Mayweather loses this fight. He is not a brawler and McGregor can't box at all. He is absolutely terrible as a boxer. Floyd will stick and move and McGregor will look like he is swatting at flies.Floyds movement and hand speed will make it an easy victory. I would like the rematch to be in the Octagon though. I would pay to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Especially when Maywether has outstanding tax bills dating back to 2015...

I wish I could go get in s fight and payoff my taxes...but alas, I am a normie.

Comment

'Money' accused the Irishman hours earlier at the New York press conference of racist insults concerning black women

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              I hope they both land simultaneous lucky punches and knock each other out. Nothing would be better than shutting both their mouths.
                              x10000

Not sure which one I dislike more.

Mayweather will win this fight without a doubt. He'll run for 90% of the fight, land a few, and win off the score cards.

Conor will beat him bad in a street fight or MMA match, but this isn't it. This is Mayweather's game.

Only chance Conor has it to catch him KO.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                                No way Mayweather loses this fight. He is not a brawler and McGregor can't box at all. He is absolutely terrible as a boxer. Floyd will stick and move and McGregor will look like he is swatting at flies.Floyds movement and hand speed will make it an easy victory. I would like the rematch to be in the Octagon though. I would pay to see that.
                                I agree

Mcgregor will get aggitated at his deffense and dogdging his blows. He will drop his hands, or put them behind his back to taunt mayweather. But it wont phase him, he'll just smile with his eyes on the money. He will dodge dip and duck and dodge. Tap him for points when he needs too. It will take a split seconds miracle opportunity for him to get in there and hit him on the button. Thats the only way i see him winning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X