X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for McGregor knocking the seeds outta Mayweather's melon

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
      These guys are master showmen...people buying it hook, line, and sinker. PPV numbers go up each time they get out and talk smack.

McG is not going to get under Floyd's skin. This ain't his first rodeo.
      I know, your probably right, and if you are it's going to be nothing more than an over-blown, boring-***, money-grabbing exhibition fight. Conor's gonna dang sure try though!!

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
      In for McGregor knocking the seeds outta Mayweather's melon

I'll say one thing, he's not a professional boxer, but McG is bigger, stronger and in his prime while Mayw is well past his. I also think McG is the better over-all athlete, taking age out of the equation, jmo.

He still has the deck stacked against him, I'm looking for hope I guess.......

Comment

Originally posted by cowboybam58 View Post
        I'd love to see Connor knock him out.
        This would be awesome.

Comment

I just don't think Conor has much of a chance, lucky punch maybe, and i bet Maywether has fought many boxers who could hit harder than Conor.

Comment

I think the only fighter similar to Mcgregor Mayweather has faced was Victor Ortiz.. he had the conditioning, speed AND power. He rocked mayweather. Then he was a numbskull touching gloves when he didn't need to and mayweather took one of the cheapest (smartest on his part) shots I've seen and made a lucky escape. Shane Mosley had a chance at it but didn't have the speed and conditioning, which is why Mayweather picked him apart as it drew on. I don't see mayweather getting a KO over Mcgregor tho, he's never really been a big hitter and Mcgregor has taken some punches from BIG hitters that earned their kos.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
              There's no way mcg will throw a kick or take him down and lose out on all his money..He has enough control..
              I am interested to see how the clinch game goes though..mcg may have something mayweathers not seen or used to and wear him down..that's if mayweather gets in that position though.
              And yeah its been entertaining. .The **** you pin stripe suit..talking crap on taxes, brittle hands and illiteracy has been gold haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
              They won't let it be an up close fight like that. Have you seen the Ricky Hatton fight? That was the only prayer Hatton had and they wouldnt let him play rough with Mayweather at all lol.

Comment

I will not drop $100 on this fight. I swore mayweather wouldn't get a single $ from me again after the Pacquaio fight. I would howerver go back on my word and even pay $200 for a PAIR of fights...the first in the octagon UFC rules and then later one in the ring if Mayweather wanted any more!

Comment

Connor will get paid but has only a puncher's chance. Watching him spar with a pro boxer puts lots of cold water on his chances against Mayweather.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                    I will not drop $100 on this fight. I swore mayweather wouldn't get a single $ from me again after the Pacquaio fight. I would howerver go back on my word and even pay $200 for a PAIR of fights...the first in the octagon UFC rules and then later one in the ring if Mayweather wanted any more!
                    I would also pay $200 to see Mayw get wrapped up in a cocoon of horror!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to admit it's been hyped very well. I still think it's a money grabbing circus though. Floyd should win if he takes it seriously at all. I think he will win. 50-0 and never fight again.

Comment

I hope they both land simultaneous lucky punches and knock each other out. Nothing would be better than shutting both their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          I'll fight both of them, Mike Tyson, Rhonda Rousey and Chuck Norris at the same time for 100 million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          That's three........

Comment

I hope Mayweather knocks the slap happy sense out of that sheet talking Conner. I am calling it now, Conner is a very skilled MMA fighter. He does not have the concentrated punching game like Mayweather. MAyweather is set to destroy that sheet talking irishman.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                              That's three........
                              Both is Floyd and Connor, but nice try

Better get some branches on your antlers son if you gonna pick on a P&Y
                              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-14-2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Both is Floyd and Connor, but nice try

Better get some branches on your antlers son if you gonna pick on a P&Y
                                That makes it five. LOL!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X