No announcement yet.

Reckon This One Will Sniff The Gulf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured the fish would be biting ahead of the storm....couldnt buy a bite here in rosenberg this afternoon. So far not a drop of rain.

Comment

I guess I will turn the sprinklers back on. Not looking good for any rain from this system.

Comment

Typical weather stations blowing it up bigger than it is. Some folks will get lots of rain. Wish we could get it in Mills county.

Comment

Comment

Reckon This One Will Sniff The Gulf?

Just drove from Sinton Texas 7:45 am to Santa Rosa beach Florida 9:40 pm. With 10 stops ( 2 drive thru food, 2 coffee stops, 3 restroom stops, dons for boudin, balls & ribeye sausage pick up & 3 other quick stops ). Hauling tail 75 to 85 mph most of the way. Louisiana was 90% sunshine hardly any rain at all. Hard rain from crest view Florida to Santa Rosa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got some rain here on the Prairie last night, all gone now.

Comment

Just a popcorn fart down south of Houston.

Comment

In Sulfer LA now. Light rain off and on and 20mph winds with some pretty good gust.
                  It rained it's azz off last night between 6and 9 . A lot of flooding of the feeders and side street but it ran off pretty quickly.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pouring in my area from last night at 9:30 and it continues, lost power at the house about 45 minutes ago.

The wife ain't happy, I am stuck at work

Comment

Oh please someone help us, the amount of water is uncontrollable!!! Cant even make it to my truck!

Oh wait never mind it was just the sprinklers and they are done now.

Comment

The ground is still dry under the over hangs of my house at our place. Nothing more than some light rains off and on last night. I hope we get a stray t*rd floater today at some point

Comment

Got 1.25" of rain and winds to 10 mph at my house 30 mins north of beaumont. So much for the weather guessers hyping this up as doom and gloom. Around here, they are getting as bad as the rest of the news outlets!!!!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
                            Got 1.25" of rain and winds to 10 mph at my house 30 mins north of beaumont. So much for the weather guessers hyping this up as doom and gloom. Around here, they are getting as bad as the rest of the news outlets!!!!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
                            See a post on FB from Fox 26 Houston that was telling people to charge your phones, fill up all the gas cans, and prepare for major power outages.

Comment

three inches at my house in Jasper last night

Comment

Working...
                              X