• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A foursome for the weekend

-12 Ouch
    -12 SnapperTapper
    - 8 ChadC
    - 5 Rack Ranch

I would try to think of a consolation prize for this next crowd but nobody would win

Hunt247
    CoachMas
    Texan4ut
    rtp
    ABCDJ
    Knapper
    Porkrind
    BowTecMike
    Roy D Mercer
    ThorThunder
    TexaRican
    JerJames
    Doghouse
    KMart49
    Str8Shooter
    16ncs
    HillCoBowhunter
    Dale Moser

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Crappy performance for my first time to participate. I lurked and ghost-played the Masters and would have won[emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You know the rules....pictures or it never happened

There is always next time. Thanks for joining in.

Comment

Going to be interesting the next two days.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          Going to be interesting the next two days.
          Yes sir! Lots of new faces towards the top. Could be some great meltdowns to come. If the wind gets to blowing that will change a lot of things

Comment

U S Open 2017

It's just a little white ball with dimples.

Storms tonight? Spieth early? This could get good.

Last edited by Chad C; 06-16-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

So proud of the guys I finished in front of.......in the losers group[emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

In it to win it! Thanks for making the cut kuch!

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                  In it to win it! Thanks for making the cut kuch!
                  In team golf your only as good as your 4th man! About 90% of us didn't have one

Best of luck to all!

Comment

Man my team was a disaster!!

Comment

My picks look a lot like the contact I made with the pelota last Saturday...

Comment

I have no idea who these two guys are on TV right now but please get them off.

Comment

But please don't go to a Lincoln Continental commercial

Comment

Kuchar's second here would be really tough with a flat bottom in that trap.

Comment

I did not know what to expect from the comments about the course before things started but I like it. Just wish the weather would turn and the wind would start to blow.

The pre-tourney talk did remind me of Dave Hill's comments in 1970...

When first asked what he thought of the golf course, he said "I'm still looking for it". When asked what Hazeltine needed, he retorted, "Hazeltine really did lack only 80 acres of corn and a few cows. They ruined a good farm when they built this course".[1] Hill was far from alone among the pros in his criticism of Hazeltine, which had to be extensively redesigned before getting a chance to host another men's major, again the U.S. Open, in 1991. Afterward, Hill claimed to have paid a farmer cash to borrow his tractor.[6] If he had won the 1970 U.S. Open, Hill planned to ride the tractor out onto the golf course as he hoisted the trophy.

Comment

Just tuning in. Still not much wind out there. Did it rain any ?

Comment

Working...
                                X