No announcement yet.

Love my new skeeter swatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a bug o salt and it is fun to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
      I prefer this little jewel for flies.....
      I bet those would be fun while drinking margaritas; salt.

Is it just a "shot of salt"? Or a steady stream? And can you hit a flying skeeter?
      I could see using one outside. But not indoors.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        I bet those would be fun while drinking margaritas; salt.

Is it just a "shot of salt"? Or a steady stream? And can you hit a flying skeeter?
        I could see using one outside. But not indoors.
        It has a little hopper on the top in front. Pump the gun once and it loads a measured amount of table salt into the barrel. When you shoot it pushes the air/salt out like buckshot. Its pretty cool. The one i played around with, its pattern is good for 4-5 feet. After that the salt disperses to quickly. I shot my bare foot with it to see how fast the salt is moving.
        Yeah, it stung pretty good

Comment

I've also got one of these up. It's supposed to be for 1.5 acres. On my little 1/5 acre place, it's prob over kill. But I'm sure my neighbors appreciate me leaving it on. I do like to count the number of seconds before it gets something. If it goes longer than 15 seconds, that's a long time. Average is 3-8 seconds.

I've also got an army of toads that come out right at dark. Most head straight for the light, for the BBQ dinner underneath.

Comment

That salt gun is some of the best money I ever spent, picture drunk guys in the driveway trying to hit june bugs on the wing! When tackling wasps make sure you're ready for retaliation if your shot isn't on point. Best to have your guide with the double rifle looking over your shoulder for backup...

Comment

^^ Haha! That's good bull. I'm going to have to invest in a new gun.

Comment

Working...
              X