No announcement yet.

Terrell County Hunting 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're going on the opener as well. Weather changes like crazy out there so we're not too worried about the rain. Would not be surprised if on Thursday it changes to Sunny all weekend.

Comment

Anyone been out? Any gamecam or kill pics?

Comment

I'm headed out Sunday. The UTV is repaired and I pick it up tomorrow. Leave out early, around 7 AM, try to get my tripod in place before the evening hunt. I'm stoked about it too. I haven't bow hunted in about 5 or 6 years. I'm ready to give this verifier a test. In practice I've been good to 40 yards, but will try and keep it to under 30. I don't want a case of nerves to blow the shot for me.

I'm very interested to see what the game cams show. I hope my target buck for the last 3 years has made his October appearance. I'm taking the rifle as well. Pigs, sheep, or deer. Something is gonna die.

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

My pops shot a good one on Monday, scored 130
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that a droptine I see?

Comment

I think his g2 was broke in velvet, I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by leon.cty.legend View Post
                    My pops shot a good one on Monday, scored 130
                    Nice! Hunted Terrell county for 12 years, miss that country.

Comment

Any of you that hunt in the Paint Mare Ranch might be surprised to find that your camp was broken into by wetbacks a few weeks ago. They hit us and from talking with the Border Patrol, they hit many more. It was a bunch of teenagers that had no interest in looking for employment, just here to vandalize. This bunch was captured but not sure how long it will be before they boomerang.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Yeah, I'm always on the watch out when I drive up to the ranch house. i pulled in this time to find the back door open, but still locked and the store room door on the outside wide open, but it's never locked anyway. I was the last one out there on the 23rd of October. I always walk around the camp when I first get there, pistol in hand. My heart skipped a beat when I found the back door wide open. I was more worried about a camp house full of coons and a snake than I was illegals though! LOL!

Comment

Not much deer movement, but when these guys show up at the feeder and run literally everything off.....BOOM!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheep.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	24518169

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                            Not much deer movement, but when these guys show up at the feeder and run literally everything off.....BOOM!

[ATTACH]881470[/ATTACH]
                            Nicely Done!!!

Comment

Really hope this is a deer and a blurry pic jumping out my feed pen. ...

Comment

Originally posted by black gold View Post
                                really hope this is a deer and a blurry pic jumping out my feed pen. ...

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                                nope

Comment

Working...
                                X