2017 Baseball CWS "The Road to Omaha"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
    Snippet of Matt Deggs video after game 2 loss to FSU...Top Notch!!!

Full length video...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man that guy should be coaching coaches across the NCAA on how to do things the right way. I wonder if ESPN was triggered over the Jesus talk lol.

13:28 on the full length video, reminds me of how college sports should be.
    Last edited by Ætheling; 06-12-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Congrats to TCU and A&M.

Omaha is nice this time of year.

Comment

Full length video...

thanks for sharing this.
        That was pretty powerful stuff.
        Last edited by systemnt; 06-12-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Omaha bound. Geaux Tigers !

It looks like these four guys decision to return for their senior year was well played. Hats off to them. Here' for the streak to continue on to Omaha.

Click image for larger version

Name:	18952959_1576345912428521_6722831831379349675_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	24498534

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
            On a lighter note...Frogs are Omaha bound!!! It's getting to the point where one could say 'they are due'( to win it all)!
            Healthy Luken Baker and I'd agree

Comment

Full length video...

That's about the most awesome thing I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
                Still had his arm in a sling yesterday... hes out for the duration isn't he?
                (although.. they've done well without him..)

Gonna be a tough series for Aggies..but hell...I didn't expect them to even be this far... where's that Cinderella announcer from Saturday? need him to start hyping it up...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Still had his arm in a sling yesterday... hes out for the duration isn't he?
                  (although.. they've done well without him..)

Gonna be a tough series for Aggies..but hell...I didn't expect them to even be this far... where's that Cinderella announcer from Saturday? need him to start hyping it up...
                  Yeah. My understanding is he's done. Have the brackets been set yet? Did A&M draw TCU again?

Comment

Yeah. My understanding is he's done. Have the brackets been set yet? Did A&M draw TCU again?
                    Louisville, is the last I saw I believe.

Didn't expect to be here either, should be fun and a good experience for all the young guys on the team

Comment

I'm honestly surprised TCU made it in this year. The bullpen was below average and the offense was bad for most of the season. They have swung the bats better the last couple of weeks. Starting pitching has carried this club

Comment

He's done

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          I'm honestly surprised TCU made it in this year. The bullpen was below average and the offense was bad for most of the season. They have swung the bats better the last couple of weeks. Starting pitching has carried this club
                          I agree, but same team from a year ago in most key parts. Seems like they've just underperformed but are heating up at the right time

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            where's that Cinderella announcer from Saturday? need him to start hyping it up...
                            Last seen in the Davidson Teams hotel and before that in the Davidson locker room Saturday evening

Comment

Louisville

Comment

Looks like Aggies get Louisville and TCU gets the winner of the Florida and Wake Forrest series.

It looks like they are in separate brackets and would both have to make the finals to play each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X