No announcement yet.

2017 Baseball CWS "The Road to Omaha"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lost count of the number of walks...

Comment

These poor kids...

Comment

There has been close to a half dozen runs scored by walks....

Comment

I turned it off a while ago. Just checked the status of the game. Dumpster Fire [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At least they made it this far. Congrats!!!

Comment

Voting age to zero...7th...
              I'm turning it.
              Proud of the Kats...this isn't indicative of what this team can do......and has done this year..
              Sad to end like this..

Comment

Hate it had to end like this for the Kats. I think the heartbreaking loss yesterday plus the 8hr delay today just killed them.

Now need LSU to keep it together. Was up 3-0 but poche is having a hard time throwing strikes now and gave up a 2 run bomb. 3-2 with 1 out and 2 runners on.

Comment

On a lighter note...Frogs are Omaha bound!!! It's getting to the point where one could say 'they are due'( to win it all)!

Comment

Geaux Tigers! To Omaha for 18th time. Final over Mississippi State, 14-4, finished at 1:35 a.m. after several rain delays.

Comment

What happened to the Kats definitely hurt last night, but still proud of how far they went. Made it to the Super Regionals against some really good teams and fought their way to be the third best college baseball team in the State of Texas. Watch out for next year, Eat em up Kats!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        What happened to the Kats definitely hurt last night, but still proud of how far they went. Made it to the Super Regionals against some really good teams and fought their way to be the third best college baseball team in the State of Texas. Watch out for next year, Eat em up Kats!
                        The biggest thing to worry about though is I am sure this performance opened some eyes to Deggs as a HC. Some big names will come calling soon. Just like what happened to pierce. Look where he is now.

Comment

Go Frogs !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            The biggest thing to worry about though is I am sure this performance opened some eyes to Deggs as a HC. Some big names will come calling soon. Just like what happened to pierce. Look where he is now.
                            I am sure he has received several calls from ADs yesterday and today congratulating him on how far he got them and followed up by a "lets talk sometime". Hope he sticks it out with SHSU another year or two. This was the most excited I have been about NCAA Baseball ever.

Comment

There's a lot of Power headed to Omaha. This should be a good one!

Comment

Snippet of Matt Deggs video after game 2 loss to FSU...Top Notch!!!

Full length video...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X