Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Houston State

Comment

Oh yeah forgot about them. They beat us already this year too, maybe they can make some noise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to judge by thread comments....horns didn't play well...
        ****it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Those dirtbags are a salty team...but the general consensus for this whole set of regionals is the officiating was horrendous....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas' offense is just not very good and has not been very good. Clemens absolutely disappeared. They played theirselves into a regional and then a 2-0 winners brackets with suspect hitting and that caught up to them.

But they are headed in a good direction with Pierce. I'm ready for him to get some more of his guys in here and get some **** offense rolling. The pitching is there. Just need to get the stench of late in his career Augie ball off the program a little more I think.

Comment

I didn't stay up to watch but judging by the comments here, it sounds like it was much worse than a 2-1 loss. So going back and looking at the play-by-play on LB's two scores, I can understand the level of frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                I didn't stay up to watch but judging by the comments here, it sounds like it was much worse than a 2-1 loss. So going back and looking at the play-by-play on LB's two scores, I can understand the level of frustration.
                I'm surprised they were in it at the end....

Comment

Super Regionals

Friday, Saturday and Sunday (if necessary):
                  Vanderbilt (36-23-1) at No. 1 Oregon St. (52-4)
                  Cal St. Fullerton (37-21) at Long Beach St. (41-18-1)
                  Davidson (35-24) at Texas A&M (39-21)
                  Kentucky (43-21) at No. 7 Louisville (50-10)

Saturday, Sunday and Monday (if necessary):
                  Sam Houston St. (44-21) at Florida St. (43-21)
                  Mississippi St. (40-25) at No. 4 LSU (46-17)
                  Missouri St. (43-18) at No. 6 TCU (45-16)
                  Wake Forest (42-18) at No. 3 Florida (45-17)

Comment

Went to bed in the 3rd. Too many errors cost them 2 games against LB.

Pierce is turning the program around.

Comment

Super Pumped to watch the SHSU Bearkats compete in the Super Regionals !!!
                      They have a ton of confidence and momentum going to play Florida State !!!!

Coach Deggs has them ground and playing some great ball !!!

Comment

Looking forward to some TCU and Missouri State this weekend! Frogs will need to take this relatively unheard of team very seriously!

Comment

Well since Texas got screwed over in this tournament by the home cooking I guess it's time to cheer on SHS!!! David has done a very good job this year for what he has to work with his first year in. I can't wait until his group of kids come in and turn Texas around I hope LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                            Looking forward to some TCU and Missouri State this weekend! Frogs will need to take this relatively unheard of team very seriously!
                            Every Team left needs to be taken serious

Comment

Wow. Aggie hosting Davidson. Looks like a trip to Omaha. Come on TCU and SHSU. Make it 3 from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Wow. Aggie hosting Davidson. Looks like a trip to Omaha. Come on TCU and SHSU. Make it 3 from Texas.
                                Davidson may have something to say about that. They knocked off the #2 national seed twice this past weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X