No announcement yet.

2017 Baseball CWS "The Road to Omaha"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCU breaks it open in their part of the 3rd....9-2. DBU may have run out of arms/gas.

Comment

I saw Colton fishing not too long ago when we were leaving LaSalle in the fire truck. I recognized him from some of the other basball threads and watching Conroe play. That kid is tall compared to who ever else was fishing with him. Maybe that was you.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        TCU breaks it open in their part of the 3rd....9-2. DBU may have run out of arms/gas.
        Yes sir!!!

Comment

Frogs are throttling Dallas Baptist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Frogs are throttling Dallas Baptist!!!
            Wasnt that a biblical thing......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
              The SEC still has a shot at putting all 8 teams into 7 different Super Regionals, with LSU/MSState the only possible match up. Not trying to start any conference rah rah, but that's pretty impressive. Of course, five of them could still lose tonight.

Very impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So if Texas wins tonight, our great state will have 4 teams remaining and none have to play each other. Wouldnt it be great if all 4 managed to advance to the main stage?

Comment

So if Texas wins tonight, our great state will have 4 teams remaining and none have to play each other. Wouldnt it be great if all 4 managed to advance to the main stage?
                  That would be pretty cool

Comment

Whole lotta whacked threads, infractions, and feelings hurt...

Seriously, it'd be kinda cool.

Comment

No Cantu...and it looks like the dirtbags are throwing the guy who threw a complete game Friday..... Hope his arm falls off and they can subsequently re-attach it after the loss and he has a long career....

Comment

That would be great to have four teams from the great state of Texas making the Supers at the same time. My son should be able to get tickets for the Aggie Super.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                          I saw Colton fishing not too long ago when we were leaving LaSalle in the fire truck. I recognized him from some of the other basball threads and watching Conroe play. That kid is tall compared to who ever else was fishing with him. Maybe that was you.
                          He definitely towers over me (I'm 5'11") but that was probably one of his teammates he was fishing with. My mother in law lives in that subdivision so he throws a line in over there every once in a while.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Horns starting on ESPN News

Comment

Softball is going to the 15th with OU and the gators tied 4-4...

Comment

Good luck horns...but I'm going to bed as soon as Astros go 11-0 in a couple minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X