Brake light help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airtech View Post
    Did you check the instrument panel fuse box inside the truck on the left end of the dash. A separate fuse feeds the rear brake lights only. Bet that fuse is out.

Is it the vehichle stop fuse? If so, that ones good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=Kingfisher789;12439815]
      Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
      I havent had a chance to look at it yet. Ill have to do it after work tomorrow.

I'd look real close at the bulb holders. You might try youtube. Seems some of those trucks had bulb holder issues
      I've replaced a ton of those little bulb holders on chevy dodge and jeep over the years. Cheap and quick. Would be my dirst try before spending too much time elsewhere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

On the fuses, would it be the one that reads vehichle stop? If not, which fuse would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
          On the fuses, would it be the one that reads vehichle stop? If not, which fuse would it be?

Probably. Usually says something like that or brakes, brake lamp, etc. Won't be the fuse if the 3rd brake light works. All brake lights will be on the same fused circuit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally had a chance to really look at it. Turns out it was a wire underneath the bumper that was knicked and making contact.

Thx for all yalls help

Comment

Working...
            X