Road Rage Shooting Beltline and 75 this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Rage Shooting Beltline and 75 this morning

What in the heck are people thinking....

I passed the deceased individual this morning on my way to work... at the time I knew something was up because he wasn't moving and no one was offering assistance. Just a few police officers looking in the car.

Prayers for the family. Hopefully they will find the shooter who fled the scene...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers up for the family

Comment

I hope they catch the shooter.

Comment

Bound to be video footage as well as eye witnesses.

Comment

I contract out of that area, traffic was a mess this morning. I contract between beltline and Arapaho and the service road was closed southbound this morning.

Comment

I passed by the scene on my way to work this AM too and the driver of that car was slumped over in the driver's seat and I thought the airbag didn't deploy and they were knocked out...there was a reddish car sitting in the road with nobody in it and I assumed that car hit the other and rammed the other car into the light pole.

We must have been pretty close by each other.

Comment

I guess it happened at about 6:30, I was though there at 7:45 and the Richardson volunteers were just blocking the service road off.

Comment

Some sad SOBs in this world.

Comment

you never know who is riding beside you; maybe just an innocent gesture taken the wrong way. sad all the way around, it's the screwed up world we live in.

Comment

Glad I live in Goldthwaite. Not much road rage here. I do get the I'm number one finger a few times on weekends during the summer. I drive the speed limit too.
                    Last edited by doghouse; 05-18-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I drove the exact route about 5 minutes after the incident
                      Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
                        I passed by the scene on my way to work this AM too and the driver of that car was slumped over in the driver's seat and I thought the airbag didn't deploy and they were knocked out...there was a reddish car sitting in the road with nobody in it and I assumed that car hit the other and rammed the other car into the light pole.

We must have been pretty close by each other.

My thoughts exactly! Crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sad...

Comment

I passed through going North about 6:15/6:20 and didn't notice any activity.

Comment

Senseless. ..

Comment

Working...
                              X