Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-badging the F-150

Went ahead and gave it a shot.

Pretty easy and basically gave the look I wanted for 10$ so we'll see how it holds up

Comment

Man I want to give this a shot!!

Comment

Nice. I've been wondering how this holds up. Wanting to black out all the chrome on my Duramax.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
          Nice. I've been wondering how this holds up. Wanting to black out all the chrome on my Duramax.
          It holds up pretty good. When it starts to peel after a couple of washes and weathering just peel it all off and do it again. The part that takes the longest is prepping the area that you are going to spray.

Comment

Re-badging the F-150

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Pretty easy and basically gave the look I wanted for 10$ so we'll see how it holds up

Been 3 weeks since I went the plasti dip route and overall its holding up well. Some brushing along the badges through cedars did little to nothing to the plasti dip and finally, and reluctantly, took it through a car wash yesterday with no peeling.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Man I missed this originally but that looks awesome.

Comment

Update: after basically a year these emblems are still holding in strong and look good.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                  Update: after basically a year these emblems are still holding in strong and look good.
                  I’m roughly 4 months in I believe and they are still looking sweet

Satisfied overall so far

Comment

8 months in and besides maybe 2 smaller marks Im still solid. You would have to be within arms reach to notice them.

Comment

I just wanted there to be 55 posts about something I’ll never, ever have time in my life to do....

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        I just wanted there to be 55 posts about something I’ll never, ever have time in my life to do....

Are you trying to tell us your self worth isn't determined by how your vehicle looks?

Comment

Looks good! I may have to give this a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

Haha I don’t get very many breaks, but this one was quick.

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            Are you trying to tell us your self worth isn't determined by how your vehicle looks?
                            Like Dave Chappelle said. A woman’s goal in life is to have nice stuff, a man’s goal is to get a woman. That’s why men get nice stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X