No announcement yet.

Tyler Gander Mtn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been browsing the one here in Houston that is also liquidating. The 'discounted' prices were still higher until they got to 40% off. Amazon is a great way to compare. If it is not at least 40% off - you are still paying too much there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
      The Corsicana had some good deals in the last few weeks, up until then it was a joke.
      Sure was. Only time I bought anything there was due to time constraints and needed something in a hurry.

Comment

Never been a fan of G.M. but I have got some really good deals lately. I got a Rinehart Woodland Buck archery target for 100 bucks. BPS wants 140 and others have them on line for 170. Go figure.

Comment

As bad and over priced as Gander was it was nice to have the Corsicana store if you really needed something bad. Walmart dont have much in the way of fishing supplies. Every so often I found a deal on a gun or tackle. They priced and bad serviced themselves right out of business.

Comment

the one on 290 NW Houston will close. the wife and I went in for a peek. DPMS Sportical. on sale for 599.00 just across the road academy sale price was 449.00 Wilson combat. 1220.00 on sale for 1200.00 and so on.

Comment

Good riddance. Been in the Tyler store once this year just to pick up a diaphragm turkey call.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                Go and look at the actual prices. After the "sale" they are still more expensive than Academy's regular prices. That place is a joke. They got in trouble by pricing everything too high, and they are continuing the stupidity with their "liquidation". Screw 'em.
                Hell yeah!! gander Mt is the worst customer service ever. They built one in Laredo which is also rumored to be going out business and it hilarious to see 5 cars in the parking lot the entire month. What a buch of crooked greedy ****s. The half dozen times I went in there the items I purchased ring up more at the counter every single time. Glad to see them go! Can't beat Academy

Comment

I'm at the one in Texarkana now. Nothing that is really a good deal here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Do they still sell Bradley smoker accessories? If y'all happen to see any let me know..

Comment

I did snag their last container of Blackhorn 209 powder. That crap is expensive to ship and nobody in town carries it

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
                        I used to work at that store, bout 5 years ago. I ran the archery department and helped out with the general hunting/firearms as well. If I remember correctly, their prices are inflated for sales so they don't lose any money for "sale items". The regular price on the sticker is always $10-20 more than the actual price it was the week before so it looked like you were getting a great sale price. This came from corporate that way and we had to just put out the sales flyers and tags. Doesn't surprise me one bit they are going out of business. I'd watch it closely though cause eventually they will drop prices to an actual good deal if the employees don't buy it all first.

This Tosh?

Comment

I had to go to Frisco today for CPR training, and dropped by the Frisco store. Didn't see a single sale item that didn't seem excessively high. Pretty sad.

Comment

Amazing what people will pay when some store throws a going out of business or liquidation banner up

I may hit them up about mid July and see what "deals" they have

Comment

Working...
                            X