No announcement yet.

"My Aryan Princess" - Dallas Morning News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've dealt with a lot of these guys...youd be surprised how many are in the Sherman/Denison area

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

That was a heckuva read.Guess I'm a little surprised they haven't retalliated against her.Sad story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish she would get the help she needs to get her life together. It sure seems like the State of Texas owes her.

Comment

7 chapters on the podcast right? I wanna make sure I'm not missing any before I start

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
            This is a fee app? Not freem

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Its also on iheartradio. I just looked it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              7 chapters on the podcast right? I wanna make sure I'm not missing any before I start
              Yes 7 chapters. Corresponds to the 7 parts in the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                I've dealt with a lot of these guys...youd be surprised how many are in the Sherman/Denison area

Yay!

Comment

I'm on chapter 6 now. I've got to stop and get some work done today.

Comment

I'm on VII, great listen! Thanks SMUMan for the link! I'm a little challenged in many areas!

Comment

I read it all last night. Interesting, very surprised she hasn't been taken out already.

Comment

wish I would have downloaded this for my long drives earlier this week

Comment

I just finished the entire podcast. WOW! I can't imagine the pain and suffering she caused her family to endure. Especially her father who never gave up. I thank God my children never fell into the living hell that is drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                            Yay!
                            There was a piture of a guy named Sidetrack (Albert Duane Parker) in the article. They thought he was an informant do they took him to Dallas and burned his ABT patch off. He was murdered outside of Sherman a few years back by a Featherwood and a guy who was hoping to become a member of ABT.

Comment

I've spent my morning reading it. I'll get the podcast now and listen to it.

The author tells a great story: "People are not all one thing or another, good or bad or righteous or wretched. If you don’t give up on them, if you’re willing to look, you’ll find kindness, even in those capable of great cruelty." That's greatness and very true.

She's a throwaway, and that's a shame, but it's also something she did to herself. When I first started working narcotics and started dealing with these people, I'd try to talk with them and even witnessed to a few. The women were the worst - they're sociopathic addicts and they'll say or do anything.

But it's like they say - you can lead a horse to water, but you've gotta hold his head down and apply suction to his backside* to make him drink.

*poorly paraphrased for the sake of decency

Comment

I read the whole thing this past weekend. Great read. I have a good friend that is with HPD and worked on a task force that was very involved in the ABT in this area. His stories were fascinating.

Comment

Working...
                                X