6.7L diesel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
    Boy that must have been tricky as they did not come out till 2011!
    Exactly, but when did the first 2011's hit the lot?

It was a statement that Ford got the 6.7 right, from the day it first rolled off the assembly line........in 2010.

Comment

I have a 2012 with 198895 miles still going strong

Comment

2011 over 200,000 been in shop twice. Once was a sensor and second time was leaking coolant because of a bad O ring. It currently leaks oil up high and needs to go back in the shop. Runs and pulls great.

Comment

2013 122k only one minor issue, love it, 2011 had a lot of sensor issues

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
            My 2015 is a pos, 138k. Can't keep it out of the shop, think I just got lucky with the problem aspect though lol. But the 2012 I had before this one was a beast loved that truck .
            you get rid of your dodge?

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              you get rid of your dodge?
              Nah uh it's still a driveway ornament lol, 2012 with 55k miles, my work trucks is what I was referring too. And the reason I'll never own a ford lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
                Nah uh it's still a driveway ornament lol, 2012 with 55k miles, my work trucks is what I was referring too. And the reason I'll never own a ford lol.

Gotcha. I was about to say! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I believe the 11-13 had some turbo and sensor issues 15-16 went with a diff turbo from what read up on. They all have the dreaded c4 pump issue that can happen at any min. I put on the the pump by pass kit tho just in case my 16 decides to eat the pump.

Comment

Originally posted by Catchem11 View Post
                    I believe the 11-13 had some turbo and sensor issues 15-16 went with a diff turbo from what read up on. They all have the dreaded c4 pump issue that can happen at any min. I put on the the pump by pass kit tho just in case my 16 decides to eat the pump.
                    Where did you have the bypass kit put on?

Comment

I have a 2015 with almost 100000 on it, no problems

Comment

My dad had a 2012 that he traded in at 127,000 miles. It was a good truck. His check engine light did stay on for the last year or so he had it but it didn't effect the way the truck ran. His only complaint was that he thought it squatted with a load more than his previous 3/4 tons had.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Where did you have the bypass kit put on?

I did the by pass myself it wasn't to bad

Comment

Don't want to jinx it but I have a 2012 with 86k miles and it's never been in the shop.

Comment

Working...
                            X