Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2017 - 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
    I may not play play fast but make up for it by not hitting a lot of shots. Read into that whatever you want.

Scrambles are supposed to be fun, why ruin it by playing 36 holes. Who is the other group I am going to be putting the slow death on and what time is your first shotgun start?
    First shotgun start is 7:30 and second start is 1:00 (The tournament is called the "Hackers Cup") but there are only a few teams that are true to form "Hackers".

Comment

Thats a lot of golfers going off at the same time

Comment

Well it looks like there will be ample time to consume aiming fluid.

Heck last years tournament took almost 7 hours but that was due to Mother Nature giving us a delay.

Comment

Not to worry about the times....I have talked with Julie at the course and she assures me all will be fine. I'm going to hope she knows what she is talking about.

Comment

I may not play play fast but make up for it by not hitting a lot of shots. Read into that whatever you want.
            I can read that two ways......one you are a lot better than you have been letting on OR your partner tells you not to worry about hitting because you arent getting any closer than he already is.

Comment

Leaving Ocala

Bound for Texas

Comment

Leaving Ocala

Bound for Texas
                Stay safe and enjoy the trip.

Comment

Not fun so far. Just completed 90 miles on I-75. Slowed by big wreck and rain but I did hit a Going Out of BusinessSale at a golf store before getting on the road. Found some more golf balls

Comment

Not fun so far. Just completed 90 miles on I-75. Slowed by big wreck and rain but I did hit a Going Out of BusinessSale at a golf store before getting on the road. Found some more golf balls

Gonna hustle some balls in the parking lot?

Comment

I did meet one of John Daly's loopers before getting on the road. 6.5 hrs in and its time for Whataburger

Comment

I did meet one of John Daly's loopers before getting on the road. 6.5 hrs in and its time for Whataburger
                        You playing a practice round on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                          You playing a practice round on Friday?
                          I want to. Lets get a crowd together

Comment

I've got a commitment early that evening but I'm in if you want to get a 10:00 tee time (or something around then). Just let me know.

Comment

I want to. Lets get a crowd together
                              All you guys practicing and playing is a tbh rules violation. 2 strokes for each of you on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                                I've got a commitment early that evening but I'm in if you want to get a 10:00 tee time (or something around then). Just let me know.
                                I have commitment that night too, Happy Hour

Any time is OK with me

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                All you guys practicing and playing is a tbh rules violation. 2 strokes for each of you on Saturday
                                When you see my equipment list, you will know my violations are worth 4 strokes. Join us on Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X