Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The 2017 - 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which driver?

What determines the best driver on the market; is it the opinion of professional club fitters, professional golfers or testing results from a group of amateurs? At GolfWRX, we believe all three sources can lead golfers to an answer. Being a website founded by passionate golfers with a mission to serve passionate golfers, though, we place a […]

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
      I may or may not be hitting one of those.

Comment

I may be getting myself into trouble. Fortunately I was able to resist the urge to try the PXGs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	24497802

Comment

I may be getting myself into trouble. Fortunately I was able to resist the urge to try the PXGs.

[ATTACH]856719[/ATTACH]
          Found a different pawn shop?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Found a different pawn shop?
            I did place an order for a set with Midnight Pawn

Comment

A few questions:

Which tees are the two groups playing from?
              How much is the buy in for the various side contests (helps to know how much cash to bring)?
              Are mulligans going to be sold?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
                A few questions:

How much is the buy in for the various side contests (helps to know how much cash to bring)?

Thanks,
                x2, inquiring rookie minds want to know.

Comment

A few questions:

Thanks,
                  x2, inquiring rookie minds want to know.
                  "Money is evil, send all your money to me"
                  Reverend Ike

You two and any others send me $100 as retainers for all the side action. When it is over I'll send you what's left

Comment

sounds like it will be a great event. Hope ya'll have fun

Comment

"Money is evil, send all your money to me"
                      Reverend Ike

You two and any others send me $100 as retainers for all the side action. When it is over I'll send you what's left
                      I already gave all of mine to some guy selling golf clubs.

Comment

A few questions:

Thanks,
                        I think you all play from the same tees (but need someone who has played to answer that one.

We have the option of 2 mulligans, 2 longest drive and 2 closest to the pin ($5 for each option or $25 for all.)

The money that comes in for these options pays out to the winner of the closest to the pins and longest drives.

Comment

I might see yall on the course or around the pro shop as the tournament that I was already signed up for is a shotgun start at 1:00PM at Fossil Creek. With 2 fairly large tournaments going on at the same time I am guessing it may be a LONG afternoon of golf. I hope they have enough carts!

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                            I might see yall on the course or around the pro shop as the tournament that I was already signed up for is a shotgun start at 1:00PM at Fossil Creek. With 2 fairly large tournaments going on at the same time I am guessing it may be a LONG afternoon of golf. I hope they have enough carts!
                            Well tell your guys to keep up the pace! We may play bad but we play bad fast.

Comment

bad news is it will be our second round for the day so we may be dragging a little bit - I am really not sure how they plan on shotgun starting 60-70 people at 1:00 and then shotgun starting an additional 60-70 people 30 minutes later but I guess we will all find out on Saturday

Comment

I may not play play fast but make up for it by not hitting a lot of shots. Read into that whatever you want.

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                                bad news is it will be our second round for the day so we may be dragging a little bit - I am really not sure how they plan on shotgun starting 60-70 people at 1:00 and then shotgun starting an additional 60-70 people 30 minutes later but I guess we will all find out on Saturday
                                Scrambles are supposed to be fun, why ruin it by playing 36 holes. Who is the other group I am going to be putting the slow death on and what time is your first shotgun start?

Comment

Working...
                                X