• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but his name is Taco....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      He was the second best player on the defense for Michigan last year
      Yup - and I got to watch him all season long.

Comment

Muy Bueno Taco

Comment

Taco will be able to help Sean lee, will be a good thing.

Comment

Solid Pick.

One year started kinda worried me a little but I'd rather them go Taco than Watt. Watt I think is first round only off his brothers name. If he turns out to be the next too tall we will be all very happy in the next couple of years. I also liked the fact in his highlight reel he mentioned he was raised in church and strong in his faith. He also had a mother and father that raised him so he seems well grounded in family values. Hopefully he won't be a woman beating thug like so kids are becoming. Hope he's a good player and better role model.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
              Solid Pick.

One year started kinda worried me a little but I'd rather them go Taco than Watt. Watt I think is first round only off his brothers name. If he turns out to be the next too tall we will be all very happy in the next couple of years. I also liked the fact in his highlight reel he mentioned he was raised in church and strong in his faith. He also had a mother and father that raised him so he seems well grounded in family values. Hopefully he won't be a woman beating thug like so kids are becoming. Hope he's a good player and better role model.
              You're right Todd. Taco wins with length and power vs. speed. Watt is a OLB in a 3-4. He is also durable and has no injury history. Every year people grab a name and become fanboys. There's a reason 30 teams picked before Watt went off the board, and Pitt is a 3-4 team.

Comment

Originally posted by rconn View Post
                Who doesn't like tacos? He will be a hit on Tuesday!
                Needs to be a hit on Sunday's!

Comment

Im not even a boys fan but how can you not like a guy named Taco! I thought everyone likes taco's?

Comment

I kept wondering why people were posting about tacos I thought our local Mexican food restaurant was throwing a deal today, shows how much I watch football.

Comment

At least he seems durable without a lot of injuries other than an ankle sprain.
                      Now they just need some defensive backfield help. Maybe in the next round?

Comment

Should be a solid improvement over what we have on the roster.

Comment

Cowgirls who cares!!! Just kidding thought I'd just get y'all blood pumping this morning. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                            You're right Todd. Taco wins with length and power vs. speed. Watt is a OLB in a 3-4. He is also durable and has no injury history. Every year people grab a name and become fanboys. There's a reason 30 teams picked before Watt went off the board, and Pitt is a 3-4 team.
                            Watt is a pass rusher off the edge. That's an OLB in 3-4 and DE in the 4-3. It translates to both. He had more sacks and tackles for loss than Charlton. That's what most people wanted the Cowboys to draft for. Edge pressure.

Taco wasn't injured and only started one year. I didnt realize that was a positive thing.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              At least he seems durable without a lot of injuries other than an ankle sprain.
                              Now they just need some defensive backfield help. Maybe in the next round?
                              They've basically already said in last nights press conference that their next pick will be DB

Comment

Both of these kids will do well. Taco is long and has the speed and only time will tell. Watt is not his brother, he seems to be more like a Clay Mathews that JJ. I'm not saying he is anywhere near Clay, but give him some time and I think you guys will be surprised.

Now to get my beating, I didn't think Miles should of went #1, to me he is a physical specimen but he does not get after it every play. Kinda Lazy on the field. No telling how may tackles he would of made if he just followed the play and pursued. I thought the kid from Stanford has a way better motor. Let the beating begin.

Comment

Working...
                                X